Amanda Bynes

I wonder if it's purge-cheeks or just getting a little older?

I was wondering the same. Although, we know she's been partaking of a bit too much drink (DUI arrest and all), maybe it is purposeful purging.

Her face was always quiet puffy. Even when she was at her younger & skinnier years. Her cheeks always looked 'implanted'. It's just now that she'd gained more weight, it's ballooned out of proportion to her already ridiculously small but puffy face.

AmandaBynes_WILAY120_hkb12.jpg

I just found these. From 2009.
34o3aj6.jpg

2s9yw7d.jpg
11ujbkw.jpg

She looks like she has 2 big muffins stuffed in each cheek
and that hair is so horrible but still can't cover them up :S

I'm probably wrong but I have a tendency to defend people with larger cheeks, since mine are HUGE...:oops:

It's not a necessary sign of bulimia especially since amanda has always had puffier cheeks...:nervous:

But I could be totally wrong, I just know how horrible and tough it is to have a puffy face:(

I'm probably wrong but I have a tendency to defend people with larger cheeks, since mine are HUGE...:oops:

It's not a necessary sign of bulimia especially since amanda has always had puffier cheeks...:nervous:

But I could be totally wrong, I just know how horrible and tough it is to have a puffy face:(

But the size of her cheeks fluctuate...a lot. And not only are they just puffy/swollen, but it looks like she's storing food in there (see also: chipmunks).

You, my dear, don't have a puffy face. You have a cute round face shape, like Miranda Kerr. Amanda is a whole nutha story!

It could be bulimia, but I wouldn´t bet on it.

"Purge cheeks" are the effect of swollen salivary glands, and they´re in front of one´s ears, between jaw and cheekbones. When they react due to induced vomiting, their swelling doesn´t affect the whole face (as you see from the front), it only messes up the jawline and contour of the face.

But since she covers the sides of her face with her hair, of course it´s possible that she tries to hide that, too.

I just found these. From 2009.
34o3aj6.jpg

She looks like she has 2 big muffins stuffed in each cheek
and that hair is so horrible but still can't cover them up :S

Wow, she somehow looks old in that photo. Reminds me of "Stifler's mom" :wtf:

1h450w.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
gosh... i remember her being so skinny and gorgeous.. now? i honestly don't know what happened to her face... it's like she's completely different person

Is it just me, or in Easy A her eyes appear to be just a little too close together? :wtf:

I was shocked when I saw her in Easy A for the first time in a few years.
It's so drastic that I want to say she got some sort of implants, but I can't imagine why anyone would intentionally make their face fuller. :wtf: Whether it was surgery or bulimia or just strangely located weightgain, it's terribly unflattering...

Girl is a hot puffy mess right now *shudder*

And to think I used to love her way back when she had a show on Nickelodeon. My little kid brain thought she was sooooooo skinny and sooooooooo pretty. Fuck that :lol: