Amanda Bynes

A

AK91

What is she doing????
She hasn't been in a movie since Easy A and that was barely a supporting role.
amanda-bynes-300.jpg

They lack of attention obviously isn't going down well with her - she just got out of jail because of a DUI and hitting a cop car.
She looks almost happy in her mugshot :
amanda-bynes-0-300.jpg

Maybe anticipating the attention she'd get?
amanda-bynes-released-jail.jpg

Plus she's always had the weirdest weight fluctuations
images

amanda-bynes-arrested-on-suspicion-of-dui.jpg

I was going to post this in 'Takedowns' but I almost feel bad for her.

I love Amanda Bynes, I remember watching her Nickelodeon show as a kid, she was so skinny back then. She was also slim in that TV show "What I like about you". She's hilarious, yes she needs to do a TV show or a movie. I never ever thought she'd end up drink driving. Also, she's gained a bit of weight recently too, it doesn't suit her.

I didn't think she'd turn out like that :(

I LOVED her in "What I like About You". She was skinny, pretty and her interviews were always witty.

What's with Hollywood celebrities? Keeping it classy just seems to be as difficult as losing weight. The older they get, the worse they become.They can't seem to remain decent for very long :/ Just "doesn't stick".

Reactions: 1 user
I used to love the Amanda Show! Even though the jokes were so awful and silly I still loved it! :grin: But I agree her career has totally slowed down and her body seems to go from "average" to "bad" to "skinny" and then to "fat" :wtf:
She annoys me a bit anyways..

I don't understand why her face has gotten SOOO bloated looking. It doesn't look like a bloated face you get from weight gain. It just looks so odd to me. I hope she gets herself together soon.

I agree it looks like she has pumped air into her cheeks.

She looked WAY better in Hairspray.
I noticed she has always had relatively nice legs.
The only thing I've never liked about her is her upper part. Maybe she's apple shaped?
amanda-bynes-hairspray-london-premiere-arrivals-CP549s.jpg

amandatagged.jpg

hairspray_amanda.jpg

Hairspray-Amanda-Bynes-828.jpg

SHe looks really bad these days, but her abs at the beginning of She's the Man are worthy of Fitspiration IMO.

I don't know...it's almost like she's combating some seriously bad fat genes. I wonder what her mother looks like...? :wtf:

I used to love the Amanda Show! Even though the jokes were so awful and silly I still loved it! :grin: But I agree her career has totally slowed down and her body seems to go from "average" to "bad" to "skinny" and then to "fat" :wtf:
She annoys me a bit anyways..

AMANDA PLEASE DOT COM That was my favorite show as a kid :cool:

What's with the semi pink/yellow/gray hair?

I don't know...it's almost like she's combating some seriously bad fat genes. I wonder what her mother looks like...? :wtf:

:lol: I googled it but the only thing I found is this. And I don't think it's her mom :wtf: Gosh, I feel like a creepy stalker :nervous:
Amanda-Bynes-and-her-Mom--cute-amanda-bynes-283373_399_535.jpg

There was this movie she was in and I was so bored so I watched it... It's called Lovewrecked, and theres some bikini scenes and I remember being in awe of her legs :luv:
Now she's just bloated and fat...

Her appearance in Easy A was... shocking. I don't know what she's done to her face, but it's like she got chicken cutlets implanted in and around her mouth.

What is happening here?

Attachments

• easy-a-www-whoisscout-com-15.jpg
    easy-a-www-whoisscout-com-15.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 206
Reactions: 1 user
She looks like she's on steroids or something. Not saying that she is, but that's just what I think of when I look at her face...

Amanda-Bynes-3.jpg

amanda-bynes-25.jpg

I think she's hilarious (especially in What I Like About You and She's the Man) but painfully average looking. What IS up with her face nowadays?!?

The chicken cutlets comment is spot on!!! :lol: :lol:

Back when she was thinner...
amanda-bynes-likable--large-msg-119007914716.jpg

I wonder if it's purge-cheeks or just getting a little older?

That's what I was thinking! I really hope it's not from purging :( that would be very sad. Bulimia would also explain her weight gain.

Awww :cry: I used to love her on the Amanda Show when I was a kid!