Amanda Bynes

"Rick and Lynn don’t believe she suffers from schizophrenia, or any other mental illness."

The source added, “Even if Amanda is placed on another psychiatric hold, her parent’s are saying they have no interest in becoming her conservator again. It’s such a sad situation. And it doesn’t look like it will end well.”

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/10/amanda-bynes-new-york-schizophrenia-concerns-marijuana/

:wtf:
Either she has a serious drug addiction (and no, smoking pot alone shouldn't cause her to behave like she does) or she has a serious mental illness. If marijuana is really the only drug she is abusing, then she is reacting to it in a way that still indicates mental illness. I think her parents just don't care:facepalm:

The fact that she said there is a microchip in her brain and people are listening in to her thoughts makes me DEFINITELY think she has schizophrenia.

What happened to her face?!?!

Source: JJ October 2014
jgcikHD.jpg

Poor girl's been driven insane in my opinion. I definitely feel for her and hope she gets help. She's clearly not herself and I don't see how anyone could find this amusing.
So sad.

The fact that she said there is a microchip in her brain and people are listening in to her thoughts makes me DEFINITELY think she has schizophrenia.
+1
Delusions. Has she posted anything evident of auditory hallucinations?

I came across this by accident.

She seems very laissez-faire about her diet: trying different things on the set buffet (though she eats very little of it claiming it tastes strange (could be true)
PS - She dances A LOT which is reminiscent of her dancing recently in that store.

Bumping this thread because Amanda is back. She's out of rehab, apparently sober and healthy, recently engaged, has returned to social media and is...looking very different.

IMG_0694.JPG

IMG_0771.JPG

• Sad
  • Gross
  • WTF
Reactions: 12 users
Weight gain in sobriety is a thing but it’s not mandatory... I actually lost weight in rehab without really trying that hard.

Reactions: 5 users
Bumping this thread because Amanda is back. She's out of rehab, apparently sober and healthy, recently engaged, has returned to social media and is...looking very different.

View attachment 98125
View attachment 98126

I might've remembered some facts wrong but I watched some videos on YT of this commentary guy - SL04N I think? Anyways, he was talking how she's going through similar things as Britney Spears - conservatorship and all - and is essentially rebelling against her mother. Conservatorship is basically a prison masked as protection so other people can use you and exploit you while labeling you as a lunatic, mentally unstable and unable to care for yourself properly. She's apparently been to court multiple times to nullify it but so far with no success. I find it incredibly sad and I hope she's truly sober (or on her way to be) and found someone whom she can trust and love.

Reactions: 7 users