Amanda Bynes

April 5, 2013

article-2304837-191D9756000005DC-486_306x502.jpg

I mean, it shows... her weight doesnt seem to fluctuate, and Im not saying it because she is not that skinny.

I can tell you who do I believe: Demi Lovato, Jessica Stroup, hilary duff... I dont know her, but I dont entirely believe she's got an ED

Weight changes could be a sign not necessarily a definite sign of an eating disorder. A person who's weight fluctuates can have an eating disorder just as much as a person who maintains their weight.

Classichic, you are exactly right.
You can absolutely not determine a persons mental state based on their weight (or a mere photo of them for that matter) It is so premature and almost offensive. It's just like the people who say shes so thin so she MUST have an eating disorder. Why would you jump to conclusions to say someone has a mental illness based on the fact that people have weight fluctuations..

Classichic, you are exactly right.
You can absolutely not determine a persons mental state based on their weight (or a mere photo of them for that matter) It is so premature and almost offensive. It's just like the people who say shes so thin so she MUST have an eating disorder. Why would you jump to conclusions to say someone has a mental illness based on the fact that people have weight fluctuations..

^This. People are so quick to hop on the ED bandwagon, pointing fingers trying to diagnose others. Its ridiculous :rolleyes:

....because only working actors deserve support when they have a mental illness :mad:

No, but it's tacky as hell to announce I HAVE AN EATING DISORDER! PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEE! If she wanted treatment, I'm sure she could afford it and do so in private, there's really no need to announce things like this publicly. And that goes for everything else celebrities (and people in general) like to announce :hmm:

She could actually be bulimic. You don't have to be skinny to be bulimic...

There are so many things that could cause a bloated face (dehydration, certain medications, hormone levels...).

Bulimics also don't necessarily present with the 'typical' signs and symptoms.

The point being made is that you can't diagnose someone from mere photographs.

There are so many things that could cause a bloated face (dehydration, certain medications, hormone levels...).

Bulimics also don't necessarily present with the 'typical' signs and symptoms.

The point being made is that you can't diagnose someone from mere photographs.

Oh I get it. Yeah you're right!

She shaved her head apparently.
This is from her twitter:
"please post my pics anytime! I had to shave my head because of hair damage from someone @ John Barrett so I'm not loving my paparazzi pics for a few years! I have extensions but you can see them!"

definitely looks like her extensions are fused at the root. Jeez
rs_293x473-130409075606-634.amanda.mag.jl.4813.jpeg

She shaved her head apparently.
This is from her twitter:
"please post my pics anytime! I had to shave my head because of hair damage from someone @ John Barrett so I'm not loving my paparazzi pics for a few years! I have extensions but you can see them!"

definitely looks like her extensions are fused at the root. Jeez
rs_293x473-130409075606-634.amanda.mag.jl.4813.jpeg

She shaved her head? Wow..!

....because only working actors deserve support when they have a mental illness :mad:

no no, i meant that I don't care if she gains weight because I don't see her on tv anyway. everyone deserves to get help and support.