Amanda Bynes

March 27, 2013

article-0-18F2C7D6000005DC-290_306x824.jpg

article-0-18F2C7F2000005DC-371_306x824.jpg

article-0-18F32BAF000005DC-636_634x847.jpg

I thought she wanted to lose weight. Come on girl!

Even though she looks rather..... :wtf: I still think it would be funny to hang with her especially after I saw that tweet to Drake that was all over the news lol.

^
uhm, either she's bulimic (which could explain weight fluctuations and puffy cheeks) or it's just a Demi-Lovato-move.
Either way, I don't really care. It's not like she's still acting or anything...

Seems strange to announce that on twitter, I wonder if she will seek help (if it is genuine). I guess that might explain her strange behavior. I am still rooting for her. Let us take a moment and look back on the Amanda we once knew.

I don't know... about ED's, I don't believe anyone but mary kate olsen...

She aimlessly walks around Times Square, by herself, in the apparel of an absolute train wreck. Everyday.

It's kind of scary, this behaviour. I'm a psych major and know a fair amount about mental illness, and I must say that her actions seem unpredictable and unstable. I imagine she'd be a real mess in person right now.

^
uhm, either she's bulimic (which could explain weight fluctuations and puffy cheeks) or it's just a Demi-Lovato-move.
Either way, I don't really care. It's not like she's still acting or anything...

....because only working actors deserve support when they have a mental illness :mad:

Seeing stuff from her lately just makes me very sad. I know people who used to be friends with her prior to her meltdown that are all extremely upset by the news lately and etc.

Her cheeks look so puffy. She looks very unstable, it would be a good idea for her to get a proper psychologist/psychiatrist. I feel quite neutral about her as an actress, but she surely should get some help, before she ruins definitely both her life and her career.
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2013/04/amanda-bynes-i-have-an-eating-disorder/
First she claims that she's suing magazines for claiming that she has a mental illness and then an hour later says shat she has an ED. Hmm... attention-seeker?

I feel really bad for her. I have to agree with the others that have mentioned her behavior and current actions are very far from normal and she seems unstable. I just seems so sad that no one is able to intervene (that is if anyone has tried) and help her.

I just can't imagine having to deal with this kind of issue while the paparazzi documented it all and no one stepped in to stop them/help me.

Why not others, who don't you believe? And why only Mary-Kate Olsen?

I mean, it shows... her weight doesnt seem to fluctuate, and Im not saying it because she is not that skinny.

I can tell you who do I believe: Demi Lovato, Jessica Stroup, hilary duff... I dont know her, but I dont entirely believe she's got an ED

I mean, it shows... her weight doesnt seem to fluctuate, and Im not saying it because she is not that skinny.

I can tell you who do I believe: Demi Lovato, Jessica Stroup, hilary duff... I dont know her, but I dont entirely believe she's got an ED

Weight changes could be a sign not necessarily a definite sign of an eating disorder. A person who's weight fluctuates can have an eating disorder just as much as a person who maintains their weight.
I don't know anything about eating disorders And I don't know whether Amanda Bynes has an eating disorder but that's not really a fair way to judge whether a person has an eating disorder.

Reactions: 2 users
Weight changes could be a sign not necessarily a definite sign of an eating disorder. A person who's weight fluctuates can have an eating disorder just as much as a person who maintains their weight.
I don't know anything about eating disorders And I don't know whether Amanda Bynes has an eating disorder but that's not really a fair way to judge whether a person has an eating disorder.

Im not judging tho, that of mary kate was kind of a joke. I mean, I said that because she was pretty discrete about it, not like amanda posting it in twitter and stuff like that. But, again, it is my humble opinion.

Im not judging tho, that of mary kate was kind of a joke. I mean, I said that because she was pretty discrete about it, not like amanda posting it in twitter and stuff like that. But, again, it is my humble opinion.

I didn't realise you meant it as a joke. I'm not going to say thing else on this.

Poor girl. :( She seems to be having so many issues lately. It could be anything: bipolar disorder, depression, an eating disorder, drugs...

It must suck to have your personal issues open for the entire world to witness. I hope she's able to get it together soon.