Amal Alamuddin

I admire Amal lots for being the epitome of the modern woman: smart, successful, stylish and skinny. I do find her stunning as a whole, but am not a fan of her face at all... Also agree with those who commented that she looks rather haggard, at that age I would rather be a few pounds heavier to avoid that look.

2B9DBBC100000578-3208238-Batman_and_his_Robin_George_and_amorous_Amal_where_not_afraid_to-m-29_1440390272577.jpg

So, so tiny.

Reactions: 7 users
If you believe blind items....Cindy Crawford on Amal

"Amal Clooney is the one who is very concerned about looking camera-ready 24 hours a day."

“I’ve never met anyone so ridiculously obsessed with themselves and the way they look to other people."

"She can never relax and just enjoy anything. It’s just really weird and uncomfortable to be around.”

http://blindgossip.com/?p=69229

If you believe blind items....Cindy Crawford on Amal

"Amal Clooney is the one who is very concerned about looking camera-ready 24 hours a day."

“I’ve never met anyone so ridiculously obsessed with themselves and the way they look to other people."

"She can never relax and just enjoy anything. It’s just really weird and uncomfortable to be around.”

http://blindgossip.com/?p=69229
It sounds plausible, at least. There is a lot of rumour on how the two women can't stand each other.

Reactions: 1 user
She is tall, skinny, rich, successful, with a sexy husband... Obviously, I HATE her so much! :hahano::slinkout:

Reactions: 3 users
She has such... wacky style. Would benefit majorly from a stylist.

Reactions: 1 user
I think her office (work) style is way better. As a Hollywood socialite however, she has no clue what to wear.

Reactions: 1 users
Her work clothes are great, but I agree when she tries to go to other events, her style is either wacky, trashy, or both.

At least she is skinny !

Sorry if this one-liner doesn't contribute much to this thread and the forum ! :drama:

I kind of like some of her outfits...

If she dresses herself, unlike most celebrities, at least that is commendable.

I kind of like some of her outfits...

If she dresses herself, unlike most celebrities, at least that is commendable.
That's the thing, it feels like she's not dressing for herself at all. Almost like she is trying to get used to been papped everywhere and this is what she thinks looks good.

Reactions: 2 users
Is this in reference to the @W0nderland debacle this morning? :wtf:
We live and we learn ladies. I promise on my skinny body that I will never let that happen again and if it does let me be forever to fat to function.

But back to Amal. I think she is incredibly beautiful in an elegant sort of way but I feel like she is always sporting the same hairstyle..