Amal Alamuddin

Talianna

Worker Bee
Reaction score
If you believe blind items....Cindy Crawford on Amal

"Amal Clooney is the one who is very concerned about looking camera-ready 24 hours a day."

“I’ve never met anyone so ridiculously obsessed with themselves and the way they look to other people."

"She can never relax and just enjoy anything. It’s just really weird and uncomfortable to be around.”

http://blindgossip.com/?p=69229
i am sure that it is confortable for someone who is at least twice the size of Amal :D

Starbuck

Grand Dame
Reaction score
I was looking for this thread! Her body is so great. I hope I look like that at her age.

chicbones

Grand Dame
Reaction score
I know not all of you are huge fans of her style but I do like these outfits a lot:
George :luv: Amal in Italy,

I love how put together she always looks, even if some of the outfits themselves are an odd choice.

Reactions: Kit

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
Reaction score
I know not all of you are huge fans of her style but I do like these outfits a lot:

I love how put together she always looks, even if some of the outfits themselves are an odd choice.
Her outfits are looking better. No questionable pieces since Cannes... so far.

Reactions: Kit

Peonies

Rising Star
Reaction score
very consistent and looking quite lovely here :luv: I think she definitely did the dress justice with her skinny body and lack of the atrocious accessories she usually wears

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

espressoenthusiast

SkinnyGossip Royal
Reaction score