Amal Alamuddin

FrançoiseEllyn

Grand Dame
Thank you for your fast reply.
I find it interesting to compare people. Remember when Jared Leto gained 30kg then lost it quickly? He was 36 and didn't look any different or haggard.
Gosh I will be even more careful about what I put in my mouth.
Men are able to do that, not the same as a woman.

heroinchic

Worker Bee
I admire Amal lots for being the epitome of the modern woman: smart, successful, stylish and skinny. I do find her stunning as a whole, but am not a fan of her face at all... Also agree with those who commented that she looks rather haggard, at that age I would rather be a few pounds heavier to avoid that look.

MickeyMouse

Banned
Banned
If you believe blind items....Cindy Crawford on Amal

"Amal Clooney is the one who is very concerned about looking camera-ready 24 hours a day."

“I’ve never met anyone so ridiculously obsessed with themselves and the way they look to other people."

"She can never relax and just enjoy anything. It’s just really weird and uncomfortable to be around.”

http://blindgossip.com/?p=69229

Eternal Summer

Super Star
If you believe blind items....Cindy Crawford on Amal

"Amal Clooney is the one who is very concerned about looking camera-ready 24 hours a day."

“I’ve never met anyone so ridiculously obsessed with themselves and the way they look to other people."

"She can never relax and just enjoy anything. It’s just really weird and uncomfortable to be around.”

http://blindgossip.com/?p=69229
It sounds plausible, at least. There is a lot of rumour on how the two women can't stand each other.

Reactions: 1 user

Eternal Summer

Super Star
She is tall, skinny, rich, successful, with a sexy husband... Obviously, I HATE her so much! :hahano::slinkout:

Reactions: 3 users

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
She has such... wacky style. Would benefit majorly from a stylist.

Intrinsicality

Grand Dame
Galloping off on her high-horse somewhere.

Eternal Summer

Super Star
I think her office (work) style is way better. As a Hollywood socialite however, she has no clue what to wear.

Reactions: 1 users

alexandtm

Worker Bee
Her work clothes are great, but I agree when she tries to go to other events, her style is either wacky, trashy, or both.

oferta

Grand Dame
At least she is skinny !

Sorry if this one-liner doesn't contribute much to this thread and the forum ! :drama:

perkybones

Worker Bee
I kind of like some of her outfits...

If she dresses herself, unlike most celebrities, at least that is commendable.

FrançoiseEllyn

Grand Dame
I kind of like some of her outfits...

If she dresses herself, unlike most celebrities, at least that is commendable.
That's the thing, it feels like she's not dressing for herself at all. Almost like she is trying to get used to been papped everywhere and this is what she thinks looks good.

Reactions: 2 users

W0nderland

Rookie
Is this in reference to the @W0nderland debacle this morning? :wtf:
We live and we learn ladies. I promise on my skinny body that I will never let that happen again and if it does let me be forever to fat to function.

But back to Amal. I think she is incredibly beautiful in an elegant sort of way but I feel like she is always sporting the same hairstyle..