Allyson Ertel

A

analinne

You could easily see that I am very into the skinniest fashion models. This Girl is definitely one of my favourites, she has a lovely face and a gorgerous skinny body.

Allyson Ertel stands 5'11" with measurements of 32-23-35.

Ally3.jpg

Ally13.jpg

she has lovely her and beautiful eyes. but theres something off about her face to me.... also she doesnt look naturally skinny....very bony looking. not as shapely as some of the other skinnies who still look 'curvy' in a skinny way

Yeah, they took her off of the elite site because clients were complaining she was way too skinny.

Actually it's the opposite - they took her off the Elite site because they dropped her because she's not skinny anymore.

yeah i was gonna say, the only people that seem to complain about models being 'too skinny' are people not in the fashion industry...definitely not clients.

Reactions: 1 user
Actually it's the opposite - they took her off the Elite site because they dropped her because she's not skinny anymore.

I can't follow you anymore! I see that you know very much about her, please tell me what happend to her, how much weight has she gained? :cry:

Yes analine you do have good taste! Shame she's not around any more though.

Hmmm, not a fan of her face and some of those early pics are massively unflattering to her figure.

Reactions: 1 user