Allison Williams

T

trigirl

Girls star Allison Williams has lost weight recently. I think she looks great now.

Before:
allison-williams-marnie-on-girls.jpg

Now:
152566764_10.jpg

152566750_10.jpg

152559029_10.jpg

i've never seen her before but OMG what a great transformation!

i mean she really looked boring and kind of not attractive before but now she looks really elegant actually.. really motivating!:cool:

I can't see the pictures, so I am posting more...sorry if a repeat, I think she's absolutely adorable! I think her face is dreamy :luv:

allison-williams2.jpg

allison-williams-hd-788845179.jpg

full-allison-williams-323013502.jpg

allison-williams-lena-dunham-girls-simple-jpg_112534.jpg

I love Lena so I have a hard time hating on her...but... :nopity:

Eh, you can still tell she's far from thin. Look at them mini-mommy arms, and her face is still average...
Let's just say she's the hottie of the Girls cast, but beyond that... average city.

Attachments

• episode-20-02-1024.jpg
    episode-20-02-1024.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 292
She said she's "naturally skinny" :eyeroll: ... if your were able to look like this:
07a_marni-at-highline.jpg

then you're not naturally skinny...:rolleyes:

It really pisses me off the fact that celebrities/actors/models can't admit that they just had to shut their mouth in order to loose weight.

She is so much thinner! And very consistent. I watch Girls and she's very thin in Season 5. I envy her proportions...she seems to carry her weight in her legs which creates a lanky upper body.

allison-williams-says-her-wedding-was-inspired-by-the-royal-wedding-13.jpg
allison-williams-attends-the-vandal-grand-opening-in-new-york-city_4.jpg
hbz-harper-allison-williams-04-e1446480973388.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
There's something about her that makes me think she'd be a bitch in real life...
In real life, I can imagine her being a lot like the character she plays in Girls.

I really love her transformation but I think she looks better in tight fitting dresses than the white sweater/jeans ensemble - her larger frame disguises how trim her body is when she wears the baggier clothes.

Reactions: 1 user