Allison Williams

Just saw Get Out, which I highly recommend if you're into psychological thrillers and the like. She looked really good. I've also never seen Girls or any of her work other than this, but her legs looked so long and lean I thought she was easily 5'10, and was super surprised when I looked it up and saw she was only 5'5. Crazy how much taller you can look with skinny legs!

Screen-Shot-2017-02-21-at-11.56.04-PM-1024x661.png

Get-Out-Movie.jpg

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Agreed--her body looked very refined and her acting was on point. And I definitely second the recommendation of Get Out.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Just saw Get Out, which I highly recommend if you're into psychological thrillers and the like. She looked really good. I've also never seen Girls or any of her work other than this, but her legs looked so long and lean I thought she was easily 5'10, and was super surprised when I looked it up and saw she was only 5'5. Crazy how much taller you can look with skinny legs!

Wow- I was absolutely sure she was at least 5'10 based on her long limps.. what a surprise! Still she's very apple shaped and seems so "longish" so that contributed to that misconception ..

Reactions: 1 users
GO really is an amazing movie and she looks good in it, and it's a testament to her acting abilities how easily she can switch from one emotion/expression to another within her role ... but the film definitely didn't do anything to alleviate the image of her being haughty or a bitch lol.

• Agree
Agreed--her body looked very refined and her acting was on point. And I definitely second the recommendation of Get Out.
I.... um, is this a horror or a comedy? Like, I legitimately can't tell.

EDIT: like, it seems scary, but was directed by Jordan Peele????

It's horror predominantly (I think Jordan Peele proved himself to be a gifted director/writer here, with talents outside his usual pure comedy) but there is humor - just mostly in the form of one funny friend, and overarching satire about race relations, etc in general.

It's horror predominantly (I think Jordan Peele proved himself to be a gifted director/writer here, with talents outside his usual pure comedy) but there is humor - just mostly in the form of one funny friend, and overarching satire about race relations, etc in general.
Ahhhh, okay, cool. It seemed to take itself seriously, but I've never seen him do anything other than comedy before. Thanks! I'll def put it on my to watch list.

Reactions: 1 user

Yeah, there are definitely some good laughs (and some "uncomfortable" laughs), but I would classify it as a psychological thriller. Definitely deep in terms of race relations and symbolism.

I was very impressed with Peele's work.

Ooh I'm going to see Get Out tonight! Can't wait to see Allison in it -- I really hated her in Girls (and also didn't see her as particularly skinny) so you guys have gotten me excited.

Ooh I'm going to see Get Out tonight! Can't wait to see Allison in it -- I really hated her in Girls (and also didn't see her as particularly skinny) so you guys have gotten me excited.

Update on the movie: so so good. Also, definitely noticed how much thinner Allison Williams got! I still don't really like her as an actress but I appreciate her body a lot more now...

• Agree
On the major difference she noticed when she became a blonde:

It’s so instant. Boys are just aware of a blonde head of hair in the room. I’m positive. I’ve walked this planet as a brunette with total anonymity. And now I walk into a party and people are like… They’re like “Oh a blonde person with b~~~~!” Y’all males are real simple. Even simpler than I thought.

:mclap: She's so fucking annoying. She never has anything intelligent or insightful to say. And I really doubt guys notice her more now that she's a blonde, c'mon.

EDIT: And she looked A MILLION times better as a brunette anyway

Screen Shot 2017-03-25 at 7.05.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-25 at 7.05.00 PM.png

• Agree

It’s so instant. Boys are just aware of a blonde head of hair in the room. I’m positive. I’ve walked this planet as a brunette with total anonymity. And now I walk into a party and people are like… They’re like “Oh a blonde person with b~~~~!” Y’all males are real simple. Even simpler than I thought.

She's so fucking annoying. She never has anything intelligent or insightful to say. And I really doubt guys notice her more now that she's a blonde, c'mon.

View attachment 15731 View attachment 15732

Oh god, that second picture. They probably notice her more out of unsettled terror. :wtf:

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
What is she doing with herself? That hair seriously makes her indistinguishable from a weather lady on the 5:00 news.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

:mclap: She's so fucking annoying. She never has anything intelligent or insightful to say. And I really doubt guys notice her more now that she's a blonde, c'mon.

View attachment 15731 View attachment 15732
She's giving me Kelly Anne Conway vibes in that blonde photo - eek!

• Agree