Allison Harvard

Hery eyes :luv:
allison-harvard-top-model-antm.jpg

I absolutely LOVE her, she should have won antm epsecially the all star season. I can't believe Lisa won, shes ugly imo and really annoying, she plays around too much.

Americas-Next-Top-Model-ANTM-Cycle-17-All-Stars-Winner-Lisa-DAmato-3.jpg

Americas-Next-Top-Model-All-Stars-Winner-Lisa-DAmato-in-Vogue-Italia-April-2012-Editorial-3a.jpg

americas-next-top-model.jpg

what do you girls think of Lisa?

(i fixed your photos :luv:)

I HATE HER!! she is so annoying. i think models should be elegant and beautiful at ALL times, and she is really not. and i don't like her face. or anything about her really ;)

(i fixed your photos :luv:)

I HATE HER!! she is so annoying. i think models should be elegant and beautiful at ALL times, and she is really not. and i don't like her face. or anything about her really ;)
aw thanks, I can't ever get them to work, and that is exactly how I feel about her, also i thinks shes the type of person where I can't imagine any hair color looking good on her. I'm not sure why :confused:

aw thanks, I can't ever get them to work, and that is exactly how I feel about her, also i thinks shes the type of person where I can't imagine any hair color looking good on her. I'm not sure why :confused:

haha i know what you mean ;) also the first photo is total reverse thinspo, like seriously girl, did no one tell to not to eat with your mouth open? disgusting :superpuke:

Allison is probably my favourite ever from antm. I just had a look at her website - she's really talented! It's so fantastic to see models who are actually capable artists, so many of them try other things (music etc) out and fail so dismally.
Also, she is a lot like Cassie from skins, in looks and character
imgres

I just watched the all stars season with her in it and I was so pissed that she didn't win! I wanted Lisa off the show from the beginning. Allison is just so pretty and photogenic.

Allison is the only memorable model for me from any season of ANTM.

She is soo weird-pretty! I didn't think she would win, but I wanted her to! It seemed they were setting Lisa up to win from the beginning.

Agreed, Lisa is way too old and unattractive to model anyway

Lisa winning shows you how ridiculous ANTM is. I got sucked into watching the new season (college edition or whatever) and when neither Leila nor Victoria (who got hounded for being too skinny to boot) won, and that cow Laura did I just threw up my arms in disguist.

As for Allison, I have a friend who facially looks exactly, I mean exactly like her. Down to the little overbite. It's weeeird.