Allison Harvard

V

Victoria

okay i am in LOVE with Allison Harvard from cycle 12 of ANTM (and the all stars cycle which i thought was a little OTT and ridiculous but i watched it all anyway!) anyway, i think she is so beautifully quirky and cute, just can't get enough of her! :luv:

5BONE_Magazine5D_Allison01_28Greg_Mantis29.jpg

antm_17_singles_allison_s-435x580.jpg

tumblr_l6t5d6bpgv1qakhyco1_500.jpg

what do you girls think?

love love love her.
i actually used to speak to her on myspace YEARS AGO when she was like a semi internet celeb, shes a real weirdo, its great. i prefer her old pictures from myspace, she was skinnier then, and didnt have the bright blonde hair. ill try find a few.

tumblr_lknp2jYnQm1qztdhmo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lbsoapK64w1qzcrd8o1_500_large.jpg

1236994197057.jpg

383px-Creepy-chan01.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
@Victoria do you with which agency she is signed... and what she is doing at the moment?

Last edited by a moderator:
She has the most amazing eyes :luv: loved her on that cycle she just seemed so cute and lovely!

That picture of her with blonde wavy hair a few posts up is exactly how I pictured Luna Lovegood haha. She has such a unique face! I like.

Reactions: 1 users
@Victoria do you with which agency she is signed... and what she is doing at the moment?

she didnt sign with an agency in the end. shes just doing odd work, but concentrating mainly on her art. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely LOVE her, she should have won antm epsecially the all star season. I can't believe Lisa won, shes ugly imo and really annoying, she plays around too much.

imgres

imgres

imgres

what do you girls think of Lisa?

Detest.

It's nice to be confident but at times I found her really full of herself, and she doesn't take photos with variety - looks like the same old transsexual to me (no offence to transsexuals).

I don't know why this photo reminds me of Ann Ward (antm) soo much.. but it does..

000000327713-ann_ward-fullsize.jpg

It's the expression, I think. Does anyone know what happened to Ann? I really liked her. :luv: I don't think her shyness and social awkwardness would be very useful in the industry though.

It's the expression, I think. Does anyone know what happened to Ann? I really liked her. :luv: I don't think her shyness and social awkwardness would be very useful in the industry though.

Is it because the industry, you would need confidence? Tyra on ANTM always talked about her awkwardness, like it would help her in the future.

Is it because the industry, you would need confidence? Tyra on ANTM always talked about her awkwardness, like it would help her in the future.

I think you would need it, yeah. Because what matters is in the industry is how you look (as a model), and I don't think people would be too shy to give you negative comments as well. Not having much confidence myself, I can imagine that it would be painful. Her awkwardness would probably give her more appeal.. it's what I liked about her. But I'm not even in the industry, so I'm just guessing. :p

i actually used to speak to her on myspace YEARS AGO when she was like a semi internet celeb

Yeah, me too. She is so unbelievably odd, I really like her. She's just such a sweetheart.

I imagine I would end up seeming a lot like her if I was ever on ANTM... it's so fucking high energy and the girls are so catty and annoying. I just wouldn't know how to deal with being in some of those situations.

I absolutely LOVE her, she should have won antm epsecially the all star season. I can't believe Lisa won, shes ugly imo and really annoying, she plays around too much.

Lisa is the reason you know ANTM is fake.