Allie Lewis

Jailbait

Super Star
Jan 27, 2012
Allie Lewis at Storm Models - stunning face with a hint of weirdness that makes you look twice.

Height: 5' 7"
Bust: 30"
Waist: 23"
Hips: 33"

1089950.2411814.itemlarge.jpg

1163980.2644156.itemlarge.jpg

bkBCtoI.jpg

jg1b4jd3

q1rWG5n1.jpg

mjyEXWvf.jpeg

Allie Lewis at Storm Models - stunning face with a hint of weirdness that makes you look twice.

Height: 5' 7"
Bust: 30"
Waist: 23"
Hips: 33"

1089950.2411814.itemlarge.jpg

1163980.2644156.itemlarge.jpg

bkBCtoI.jpg

jg1b4jd3

q1rWG5n1.jpg

mjyEXWvf.jpeg

I love her personally! Those eyesssss :)
I spend half my time (when im on the intenet) stalking storms website so i end up recognising them all :confused:
Has she done anything good?

You can definitely tell she is shorter, but agreed her face is interesting looking. I think she looks pretty without bangs

I'm in love with that face, especially those bushy eyebrows. But I agree with Coral she doe a look short and also in that last picture where she's sitting down she looks la little soft for my taste.

I actually had dinner with some friends in NYC a few months ago, and she was at our table and I couldn't stop staring at her because her face is really beautiful and she was SO skinny. I was in awe.

Ahh, I've actually had some of her shots saved into a folder, waiting to see if she'll build up some more work before posting her here. She's so lovely! I hope she does well, I want to see more of her.

Here's some polas:

Attachments

• hires_812720_Allie_march2011.jpg
    hires_812720_Allie_march2011.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 158
  • hires_943488_Allie.jpg
    hires_943488_Allie.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 161
Ahh, I've actually had some of her shots saved into a folder, waiting to see if she'll build up some more work before posting her here. She's so lovely! I hope she does well, I want to see more of her.

Here's some polas:
Did u take those?

Did u take those?

Haha what? No.

And if I did, why on earth would I admit that here. That would easily blow the cover of anonymity I have on this forum. I'm not sure that was the most appropriate question. I know you're new, but maybe just take it as a warning.

Haha what? No.

And if I did, why on earth would I admit that here. That would easily blow the cover of anonymity I have on this forum. I'm not sure that was the most appropriate question. I know you're new, but maybe just take it as a warning.
Lol agencies use diff photographers everytime so thats no hint to who u are. Even if u sed yes that would be like 20 different people u could be. A warning for what, curiosity?

Lol agencies use diff photographers everytime so thats no hint to who u are. Even if u sed yes that would be like 20 different people u could be. A warning for what, curiosity?

:wtf:
You'd better shut up. Take a look at the VIP sign.

Otherwise... :popcorn:

There's quite a bit of wrong and stupid here, and I don't have time to dissect it all right now. But please clue yourself up a bit more in the meantime. Others might help, if they deem you worth saving anyway....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:wtf:
You'd better shut up. Take a look at the VIP sign.

Otherwise... :popcorn:

There's quite a bit of wrong and stupid here, and I don't have time to dissect it all right now. But please clue yourself up a bit more in the meantime. Others might help, if they deem you worth saving anyway....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol it seriously wasnt done with negative intentions! I was gonna say she looked great in the pics
Y wud I want my account terminated within like a week. @sabine I seriously had no intention to try and make u spill ur identity... I was just asking:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol it seriously wasnt done with negative intentions! I was gonna say she looked great in the pics
Y wud I want my account terminated within like a week. @sabine I seriously had no intention to try and make u spill ur identity... I was just asking:cry:

I would terminate your account purely on the basis of your poor spelling and lack of grammatical skills.

Reactions: 2 users
A lot of people find text speak (aka abbreviations) a massive eye sore, but at the same time I think people need to keep in mind that perkybones is only 15 years old and text speak is pretty much universally accepted these days within that age group. I doubt it reflects anything about her actual ability to be grammatically correct.

I hope it's not out of place for me to offer you a word of advice though, @perkybones. Rules around privacy and respect of VIPs, moderators and admins are pretty strict here so it might be worth both looking through the rules and announcements forum to make sure you're well-versed on the dos and don'ts to save you from further unnecessary confrontation. And, because there's many people here who are 10 or even 20 years older than you, also try and keep the text speak to the minimum. Without face to face interaction online, character judgments are going to be based on how members communicate in writing, and so it's in all our best interests to try and appeal to the majority on that one.

Reactions: 1 user
A lot of people find text speak (aka abbreviations) a massive eye sore, but at the same time I think people need to keep in mind that perkybones is only 15 years old and text speak is pretty much universally accepted these days within that age group. I doubt it reflects anything about her actual ability to be grammatically correct.

I hope it's not out of place for me to offer you a word of advice though, @perkybones. Rules around privacy and respect of VIPs, moderators and admins are pretty strict here so it might be worth both looking through the rules and announcements forum to make sure you're well-versed on the dos and don'ts to save you from further unnecessary confrontation. And, because there's many people here who are 10 or even 20 years older than you, also try and keep the text speak to the minimum. Without face to face interaction online, character judgments are going to be based on how members communicate in writing, and so it's in all our best interests to try and appeal to the majority on that one.

THANK YOU! I can spell very well if I'm writing formally:)
Yeah I seriously knew trying to unveil a VIP was against the rules but I genuinely didn't see anything harmful in my question otherwise I wouldnt have asked it in the first place (I don't need any more drama in my life)... I also think people tend to forget that on another screen someone who has feelings is reading their comments and may actually get hurt. I know I'm knew and admit my mistake but there's no need fir other people to get involved in trying to make me :cry:, especially if it was an innocent mistake to begin with. I came here for different matters, not strip VIPs of their anonymous status x