Allie Crandell

Gemma

Rookie
Mar 2, 2012
NYC
Saw the Olivia Palermo thread, reminded me of The City and I thought, Hmm, whatever happened to Allie? You know, the model who was accused of an eating disorder and had all that boyfriend drama? Anyway, didn't know whether to post this on 'Models' or 'Celebrities' but decided to post here because I didn't know about her until the TV show. Allie is kind of... eh, short? IDK. She's obviously disciplined tho. What do you girls think?

scaled.php

allie-crandell-brian-lichtenberg-forever-21-8.jpg

lg1front.jpg

allie-hannah-shoot6.jpg

media

Ugh I can't get it to quote properly for some reason, but that second look with her the black dress... Not a fan of her lower face at all :meh: nothing modelesque to me. Any idea how tall she is? She does seem rather short.

Just looked it up: 5' 8"

Its strange because Olivia Palermo says she is 5' 4" but she looks so much taller than Allie. Am I crazy here? And Snejana Onopka is only an inch taller than she is :confused:

Whoa she looks like a doll - and not in the best possible way.
Umm like one of those creepy chucky-esque dolls :s
And how tiny is her waist there^? :eek:

I know what you mean, lol I think she really struggles with her weight. In her thinner pics, she has this heavy-eyelid, tired thing going on. I like her as a regular girl, and altho I know she is signed with an agency etc. there's that model-something I think she doesn't have :hmm:

Nooo way she's 5'8". I think that's the designated bullshit height that agencies use when a model is way shorter ;)

Aside from that, I'm totally having a The City marathon now. Oh productivity, I hardly knew ye.

Reactions: 1 user
i love her body!!! (not that fussed about her face though) she is thin but she actually has a shape :)

Nooo way she's 5'8". I think that's the designated bullshit height that agencies use when a model is way shorter ;)

Whitney Port is 5' 10 and in the second picture I posted above, she doesn't look more than a couple of inches shorter than her (unless she's wearing in-shoe heels :p )
Though I get where you're coming from. In the studio shots, she looks so tiny!

Whitney Port is 5' 10 and in the second picture I posted above, she doesn't look more than a couple of inches shorter than her (unless she's wearing in-shoe heels :p )

Mmm, Allie's closer to the camera though, hard to say.

pretty stunning body at her skinniest weight...whatever her height may be.

I really like her body.
I was wondering just the other day about what ever happened to her.

The City marathon here,too. She's cute IMO and has some alien-like stuff going on,I love her body in that black dress. She looks tiny in the series,once she was critized for her weight.

Mmm, Allie's closer to the camera though, hard to say.

judging by distance/height i would say there is a good 4 inches difference in height there. their shoes are same height, but allie is closer to cam AND still comes up to her 'mid-face' area- and even without the height difference i would have put her at around 5'6''. no way 5'8''..

i love her body!!! (not that fussed about her face though) she is thin but she actually has a shape :)

Same^
Face is average but I do like her body alot. I hope it isnt the product of an eating disorder.

lg1front.jpg

Her body is strangely small as if it was photoshopped (except arms), but I like it. Does anyone know if this is actually how her body looks like?

I agree, she has that doll thing going on for her. I love her collarbones too!

Woa...New Posts reminded me of her just now so I went hunting... her face is looking really weird lately if you look up her instagram :wtf:
Body 1 month ago:

vngux0.jpg