Didn´t need the lip surgery at all.

C5vikrZ.jpg

Are u high or WTF
JW2kNgY.jpg

mJjD4Et.jpg

GFlpDZW.jpg

hI, kATE!
u9dhgHz.jpg

I really like her! She always gives me tips on instagram for weight loss and her boyfriend is so cute. She's a cali girl so I'm not surprised about the little fillers. She didn't need them but I don't think they look horrible. I like her 'ill' look for some reason.

I really like her! She always gives me tips on instagram for weight loss and her boyfriend is so cute. She's a cali girl so I'm not surprised about the little fillers. She didn't need them but I don't think they look horrible. I like her 'ill' look for some reason.

Mind to share those tips? I'm intrigued in what she has to say :)

She doesn´t look horrible with the fillers, but I preferred her brunette and natural. She is almost unrecognizable.
I would love to hear those tips, too! :shy:

I find she looks good either way.

This is what she commented back to me on instagram on a photo of her candy binge out of all photos, lol.

"ehhhh I eat candy and chocolate every day , but I eat very healthy /light meals. *very clean *never battered or fried *no pasta /pizza/ carb overloads... And I try to have intense workouts 4 times a week. I never count calories- I did it once when I was younger and became way too obsessed. If u want to lose 10 lbs ASAP, it's true that the less amount of calories u consume, the faster u will lose weight. Eat a lot of clean vegetables and salad - and watch the condiments. Stick to low cal dressings and stay away from restaurants. If you're craving sugar, eat an apple- even tho it doesn't sound appealing . Your brain will register that u satisfied the sugar craving and soon after- u won't be dying for candy. Also the best snack ever is #skinnypop !! Good luck keep me posted! Xoxo"

I am certain she binges with her boyfriend because that is fun and common in relationships but she most likely watches intensely besides that. Her boyfriend looks like a model and is super super fit too. They're an amazing looking couple. They totally remind me of my boyfriend and I.

Nooo way she's 5'8". I think that's the designated bullshit height that agencies use when a model is way shorter ;)

Aside from that, I'm totally having a The City marathon now. Oh productivity, I hardly knew ye.

If you google "ALLIE CRANDELL - Wilhelmina" you will find her old/new? comp card and it lists her as 5'7 with very different measurements to Photogenics Media.....
Strangely enough when she started modelling at 19 with Wilhelmina she was listed as 5'8.
Even more strange are the pictures on the card are recent but she is not on any Wilhelmina website.

I like the blonde - I think it makes her look more edgy. However I do agree that the lip surgery was a mistake. Her transformation somewhat reminds me of Abbey Lee Kershaw.

Did she get implants? I like her face pre-filler. She looks way to scowly and scary now. I don't find her to look like a generic California girl even with the fillers. She is definitely not feminine, sunshine and smiles.

Btw, she already has a new boyfriend that she is in love with and posts all the time on IG. I guess that's her thing.

I am so sad right now, I loved her look back then with dark hair, skinny body and bambi eyes. Now she is just a plain blah :meh:
Why people do this? :mclap:
She doesn't even look like the same person.
Her breasts are huge too.

How on earth does she keep those measurements?
She is now promoted as 32-22-34
When she started (much much slimmer) she was listed as 34-24-35