Alla Kostromicheva

Super Star
May 11, 2012
An extremely talented model. She has a really powerful, masculine look that translates well for a variety of editorials. Her one flaw is that her face is so strong that sometimes she looks drag. I'm actually not a fan of her face, but her skill as a model won me over. She reminds me of Raquel because she is incredibly versatile, is an expert poser, and has a long face and a very distinct look. The sad part is, despite all her talent as a model, she has no Vogue covers, while trash like Cara, Lindsey, Kate Upton, etc. have too many. Hopefully she gets a cover for Vogue Ukraine soon.

This is my favorite polaroid of all time
11Q33wM.jpg

And this is one of my favorite editorials of all time. Just in awe of how much control she has over her face and body, even when underwater.

"The Girl from Atlantis"
Publication: Vogue Nippon May 2010
Photographer: Solve Sundsbo

amqrmDv.jpg

KnNxerW.jpg

RNrUUqp.jpg

1ZCQCQh.jpg

OROm7Ga.jpg

lZ6J3V6.jpg

OPH4gVd.jpg

j4oPtnE.jpg

QHUK1Lc.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
She's stunning :luv:, those underwater shots are incredible :bow:

2poxnhf.jpg

2uyi2bb.jpg

15x2z40.jpg

2w3xqtg.jpg

00010m.jpg

36980_allak6_122_260lo.jpg

1.jpg

7.jpg

To me, Alla is VERY underrated! She's so talanted and gorgeous! She should get more jobs :C

An extremely talented model. She has a really powerful, masculine look that translates well for a variety of editorials. Her one flaw is that her face is so strong that sometimes she looks drag. I'm actually not a fan of her face, but her skill as a model won me over. She reminds me of Raquel because she is incredibly versatile, is an expert poser, and has a long face and a very distinct look. The sad part is, despite all her talent as a model, she has no Vogue covers, while trash like Cara, Lindsey, Kate Upton, etc. have too many. Hopefully she gets a cover for Vogue Ukraine soon.

I AGREE! I felt so sorry for her in the Dior S/S 2009 show when she had her little stumble...she looked SO mad :nervous::(

It's weird. Objectively, I don't really like her face, but she takes such great pictures!