Alissa Salls

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
May 24, 2012
London
Another instagram girl.

She reminds me a bit of Girlnah, but in a more tumblr-punk (ugh, I don't even know) way. I wonder how tall she is.

https://www.instagram.com/alissic/

eU8QH21.jpg

HPRI9o1.jpg

NN1nbSh.jpg

YubJTV7.jpg

ZI1G5we.jpg

XAWT3iK.jpg

Jdbc8Yv.jpg

wq0n5Bu.jpg

jHePiUB.jpg

P4bCzvV.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Gorgeous eyes, nice cheekbones, nicely shaped lips.

She already has an advantage over girlnah because she at least seems to live in a world where lip balm exists.

Reactions: 6 users
Not a fan. I can see the appeal though but I don't know, there's something about her I just don't like. I think her lips are fake too perhaps?

She's pretty, but - I guess it's just the way these interminable narcissistic selfies come across - she really, really seems to think so. I'm immediately suspicious of those who are such avid self-promoters, despite being pretty enough to go about things the usual way, hit up an agency, and so forth.

Haha she'd be one of those girls you'd go to the mall with, and she'd nip off to go to the toilet but not come back out for 45minutes as she became trapped by the mirror in there. Ooh look, little meee, *snap snap snap*.. :disgusted::slap:

926075_920654531350603_985097671_n.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
I think if I saw her walking down the street I'd look twice. She's pretty and her body is nice. But I can't stand girls like these. Narcassistic.. and then there's that tryhard ~cool way of taking pictures. Bitch, you're pretty. Take some pretty pictures instead of using your 500 dollar camera to make ones that look like they came out of a 2004 Myspace page.

Reactions: 2 users
I think she's pretty, but I think her 'style' distracts from her beauty a bit.