Alissa Geraghty

B

BeautifulWay

I couldn't find anything related to her on here, please redirect if I've missed it!

What a beauty this girl is. I see her mainly in look books (Wildfox, Planet Blue, Nasty Gal) and she's also one of the main models on Nasty Gal's website. She makes me want to order all of the damn clothes!

Alissa is a US size 4
Height: 5’ 11"
Bust: 32” / Waist: 24” / Hips: 34”

tumblr_m4k06c10Fm1qbqma2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbpd927UUB1rxhc4jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m29w9pqfQa1roglvbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg3ds1EQIj1rndvf3o1_500.jpg

ffe.jpg

alissa-geraghty-carlos-nunez.jpg

FADL+NG+03.jpg

I love her lovely skin and the delicate little moles on her chest. I'm a fan of pale skin covered in moles, is that weird? and her arms are so dainty.

Anyone else??

I love her lovely skin and the delicate little moles on her chest. I'm a fan of pale skin covered in moles, is that weird?

I'm fine with it....seeing as I'm super pasty with little moles or freckles, I don't know the difference, scattered on my chest and arms, Ill take it as a compliment;)

Love that bra/croptop thing on her! So cute.

She can't be a US size 4, though. Not with those measurements. Sounds like BS...

She can't be a US size 4, though. Not with those measurements. Sounds like BS...

Yeah, those measurements came from the Nasty Gal website... I agree, sounds like bull. I wish they wouldn't do that for an online clothing store bio... I mean, I ordered a pair of jeans that she was modeling... chose size 24 cause they said she was wearing 25 and they ended up being HUGE.

I'm 5'2" and obviously suspected I'd have to hem the length, but shit... the thighs and waist were just gaping.

Yeah, those measurements came from the Nasty Gal website... I agree, sounds like bull. I wish they wouldn't do that for an online clothing store bio... I mean, I ordered a pair of jeans that she was modeling... chose size 24 cause they said she was wearing 25 and they ended up being HUGE.

I'm 5'2" and obviously suspected I'd have to hem the length, but shit... the thighs and waist were just gaping.

Don't they have a size guide with measurements?

Don't they have a size guide with measurements?

Yes, I find those really vary with the different brands. Online shopping for jeans is tough, especially being so short. Lesson learned.

Love that bra/croptop thing on her! So cute.

A lot of these companies (look at the ASOS website and many boutique pages too for other examples) use whatever they pulled as their sample size as "the model was wearing..." This happens even if they had to downsize (or occasionally upsize!). Don't trust what they list as the models' heights and measurements (when listed) either, as they're known for using multiple models for a seasonal shoot but only using one model's stats, either copying and pasting them across the board or simply guessing based off memory (eg model A was 5'10" and model B seemed a bit shorter so we'll just say 5'9").

;)

Reactions: 1 user