unpopular opinion, but if it wouldn't be for her eye color....zzzzz
Planned to upload new catwalk pix but decided not to. That being said where is this other young girl with same eye-eyebrow-combo ? She actually had a jaw line.

• Disagree
Reactions: 2 users
@FashionThin
I need your expertise. Would you say/confirm/deny that today's model rookies appear all physically bigger than the Vladas / Gemmas when they were young? It's my observation, society gets bigger with each day, including models?! comparison is not fair, but if someone would throw girls like KrisG,R.Abels, Nesvat etc into 2005 ...:yawn:

@FashionThin
I need your expertise. Would you say/confirm/deny that today's model rookies appear all physically bigger than the Vladas / Gemmas when they were young? It's my observation, society gets bigger with each day, including models?! comparison is not fair, but if someone would throw girls like KrisG,R.Abels, Nesvat etc into 2005 ...:yawn:
if no one's latest post on Kris is reflective, either Kris lost a lot (shes bmi 15.7 now) or the girls of before were even lower (bmi 13-14 range)

Reactions: 1 user
if no one's latest post on Kris is reflective, either Kris lost a lot (shes bmi 15.7 now) or the girls of before were even lower (bmi 13-14 range)
following up--vlada was extremely rare, even for her own time...we just remember her because we have a penchant for thinness. There were many other models both in the 90's and early 00's (though, some slimmer than now as well) bigger than her and successful at that time, even if we don't remember them as well.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Then the skinny fat curse striking here.
Face > body like almost all models these days.
I am skeptical with stats and numbers. BMI 13-14 can't be reality, that would be Vlada territory. Look at Alisha these days, she looks bigger, especially in the face, then when she started.

@No One
thanks, I found out that I meant Liza Martynchik,

Last edited:
I am skeptical with stats and numbers. BMI 13-14 can't be reality, that would be Vlada territory. Look at Alisha these days, she looks bigger, especially in the face, then when she started.

I can tell you these things for sure:

Vlada was 44kg at one point.

Alisha was 48kg when she was signed by Avant, and got up to almost 52 this year. They have set her a 50kg goal weight, hopefully by the time she has go-sees for FW.

• Useful
Reactions: 3 users
@FashionThin
Thanks for all your expertise! :kiss:

You said you could only think of a handful of other MAs that are as high quality as Avant, could you elaborate a bit? Who are the ones you like to work with/ get girls from and why?

Also, maybe I'm blind, but I couldn't find a NY representation for Alisha? It sounds like something is in the works (would be surprising if not), but is there any specific reason it takes so long for her to be listed at an agency in NY?

yJJh5xT.png

7O5Kep0.png

UqzQzTq.png

m0AQHaq.png

JvWWcK9.png

Great brows. Great Miu Miu, bad shoes.

Because of all the focus on one of the nepotism girls (we all know who) I completely missed any mention of her at Maison Margiela. She looks a little like Lily Collins. :luv:

Legs looking better again? God bless Avant Camp

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users