L2jLcYE.jpg
A6FvOUA.jpg
GkD1tik.jpg
ZKukcUJ.jpg
9rya7Sw.jpg
dPPkQTg.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I love Alisha so much and keep wanting her to "break out" but she still just isn't delivering in her images IMO. I was hoping that a couple years of maturity and experience would help but it hasn't, or at least not enough. She is still coming across as withdrawn and dull and not connecting with the camera and it is holding her back. I hate writing this because she is such a beauty and she has been so disciplined about her body, but it is what it is. It just goes to show that being a truly great model takes more than "just" a great look and body.

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
I love Alisha so much and keep wanting her to "break out" but she still just isn't delivering in her images IMO. I was hoping that a couple years of maturity and experience would help but it hasn't, or at least not enough. She is still coming across as withdrawn and dull and not connecting with the camera and it is holding her back. I hate writing this because she is such a beauty and she has been so disciplined about her body, but it is what it is. It just goes to show that being a truly great model takes more than "just" a great look and body.

I agree that Alisha’s modeling has not visibly improved; however, I’ve also been feeling this way about other Avant girls. I mostly only see their models get booked for small jobs in the East (Asia, Middle East, or test shoots in Eastern Europe), but a lot of the girls also look just as one-dimensional and disconnected as Alisha does on camera.

On a tangential note, I’ve also noticed Avant girls have gotten heavier in the past few years. Alisha is the outlier as she is the among the skinniest—if not the skinniest model on their board. I wonder if Avant’s standards have changed due to the pressure of ~body positivity~ or for other internal reasons.

• Agree
New digitals from Avant Camp
MNCRVNm.jpg
2MGqjrS.jpg
IXPS64R.jpg
tvXeE8s.jpg

BTS moments in Dubai
gNvjISv.gif
40wTrIb.gif
9pEaAjx.jpg
IzQXynQ.jpg
Se0ehz0.jpg
gbY5nhi.jpg

I still find her undeniably beautiful even though her modeling work isn't great.

• Love
  • Agree
Birthday update from IG :flower:
358204962_218562077808621_6107850394041716341_n.jpg
IMG_4027.JPG
IMG_4025.JPG
IMG_4026.JPG

More digitals from Avant
AoY5wzQ.jpg
iQnl2zF.jpg
HLJTHHW.gif

EYE'M Eyewear
sPQeVzd.jpg
2Kbbt5X.png
PWipZHF.jpg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Deepu Nair
7iuOHJH.jpg
Yh41osk.jpg

Spaghettimag September 25, 2023
LIv2XBW.jpg
kouLy7C.jpg
hBDUQ0K.jpg
2QUWWCk.jpg
gJHz0ys.jpg
hGvKnbs.jpg
RXlga3b.jpg
RlZx02t.jpg

¡HOLA! Novias F/W 2023
8IxS7jR.jpg
PV1Bx5f.jpg
Eelzb7i.jpg
ysOpyXV.jpg
8qdtjAz.jpg
QPC8oRl.jpg
cMTDJZI.jpg
IVPFQ9Q.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Did she booked no shows in SS24?

She booked three shows in Milan, but that's it. My guess is that she's focusing on booking jobs in Dubai (no longer globally).

John Richmond
O1d0gie.jpg

Genny
NEJyere.jpg

Luisa Spagnoli
ayzCfyz.jpg
eDacQA3.jpg
czv2bCh.jpg

Recent digitals (via Fabbrica Milano)
MSV1Tsz.jpeg
7o39wtr.jpeg
XVZ2Sk8.jpeg
GT8FRi8.jpeg

Honestly can't tell if she gained since her arm is squished against the wall. Her eyes are stunning as ever, though.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users