Alice Dellal

S

Skinny2012

I really like her hair and her style. She is only 5'6" (168cm) but i think she doesn't look it in print.
In most pics she comes across as this pretty tough punk princess but maybe she's easy to get along with? I have no idea tbh, but any VIP insight would be appreciated :).

She was born in Brazil btw.

Measurements
(US) 32-24-34.5 ; (EU) 81-61-88

(source: http://www.nextmodels.com/#/fiche)

AD.jpg

boy_chanel.jpg

100352BrazilMarchAliceDellal4.jpg

MIDirtyflawsdotcom1-2.jpg

BrazilMarchAliceDellal1.jpg

5.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Aaaah she was missing over here definately. Thank you for posting all those beautiful pictures!

I like her style and her hair. Reminds me of my own sidecut, its a bold hair cut but I loved it. And her body is great. She is the perfect thin girl, there seems to be just nothing wrong..she is not looking skeletal in any way but she´s still skinny.

Alice Dellal shot by Juergen Teller for Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer 2012
tumblr_m38737eFP31qz9qooo1_500.jpg

77527-800w-716x1024.jpg

dirty-butterfly-marc-by-marc-jacobs-ss2012-juergen-teller-12-13.jpg

Marc-by-Marc-Jacobs-Spring-Summer-2012-Campaign.jpg

I saw her last year in the backstage of Ermanno Scervino fashion show.
Designers love her look but since last season she has en exclusive with Chanel. She's not very tall, or better, she's much shorter than catwalk models. She is certainly not a classic beauty but has a striking style and doesn't pass by unnoticed. Bodywise she is skinny but pretty average. Not my thinspo.

I saw her last year in the backstage of Ermanno Scervino fashion show.
Designers love her look but since last season she has en exclusive with Chanel. She's not very tall, or better, she's much shorter than catwalk models. She is certainly not a classic beauty but has a striking style and doesn't pass by unnoticed. Bodywise she is skinny but pretty average. Not my thinspo.

I agree, she's not a thinspo, but there is just something about her that i find really interesting...

HOW AND WHY?!?!?!?
She had an Ok body and an awful face and now she has an awful body and an awful face.
Plus she is around 10cm shorter than the regular runway model. A huge NOPE NOPE NOPE.

I was on the train with her yesterday (I'm 90% sure it was her), and she looked MUCH slimmer than the above photos. Still unremarkable though.

Reactions: 1 user
I feel like a huge bitch saying this but.....

She would look 100 times better after a nose job. Her gigantic hook nose throws her whole face off.

Reactions: 1 user