image.jpg
image.jpg

Height: 173 cm / 5'8''
Bust: 75 cm / 29.5''
Waist: 57 cm / 22''
Hips: 84 cm / 33''
Agency: Avant Models

Reactions: 1 user
Really unique and unusual face - sort of a vulnerable, doe-like vibe from her. It seems like she might have altered her lips from before/after. Nevertheless, looks good. ;)

11008085_1106315462728710_761321857_n_zpslez6tojq.jpg

10995245_955148934508790_608925182_n_zpsi4ddbyfl.jpg

I see her everywhere on tumblr, I didn't know she lost that much weight! Good for her, she looks good now. What's her agency?

Oh! I had heard she had lost a tonne of weight in her past but had never actually seen before photos.

Her story reminds me a bit of Holly Rose, I wonder if all girls who lose a tonne of weight and become models have absolutely killer lips? Or if it's just a coincidence haha.

Also, her agency and tfs spell her name 'Aliya Galyautdinova' I believe, might want to edit the title.

Last edited:
Oh! I had heard she had lost a tonne of weight in her past but had never actually seen before photos.

Her story reminds me a bit of Holly Rose, I wonder if all girls who lose a tonne of weight and become models have absolutely killer lips? Or if it's just a coincidence haha.

Also, her agency and tfs spell her name 'Aliya Galyautdinova' I believe, might want to edit the title.
Oh I don't know how to change it..

http://vk.com/alia_glutd
Oh I don't know how to change it..
It's spelled differently on her own personal social media site, and differently again on her ask.fm account, so no big deal, maybe we should just leave it as it is haha. This is her VK Account by the way, correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm presuming VK is more or less Russia's answer to Facebook? There are some photos from her previous weight on it, and she seems to be quite comfortable answering peoples questions about her weight both there and on her Ask.fm

She looks fantastic here.

All the other photos I just see plastic surgery (or big photoshopping, possibly), which for me makes a very generic look that I find a bit repulsive.

Also not keen on neck tattoos.

Last edited:
The more natural photos are really nice. She looks like a doll in them :luv:
Quickly looked through her ask, and she answered that her highest and lowest weights were 67kg and 43kg at a height of 170cm. She denies all nosejob rumours, blames it on angles/lighting, but I don't know... it just seems so perfectly constructed haha!

I like her, except in the photos where her nose looks so small I fear she might be suffocating.
q16mini.jpg
q32mini.JPG
UAaVpYLXy6g.jpg

I hope this is what her nose looks like:
tumblr_nbr8527Qyf1tjk5kho1_1280.jpg

it's so pathetic that she keep denying the fact that her lips aren't naturally full when everyone has access to her old photos. it's so obvious gosh
TINjp5MFsRw.jpg

it's so pathetic that she keep denying the fact that her lips aren't naturally full when everyone has access to her old photos. it's so obvious gosh
TINjp5MFsRw.jpg
Well whoever did her lips did a good job indeed! I don't understand why most girls get plastic surgery\lip fillers and then deny it? What's the point? There is nothing wrong with it

Reactions: 1 user