Ali Lohan

K

kite

Anyone know what Ali Lohan is doing these days? Has she actually gotten any gigs? The last pictures I saw of her where she was looking very... creepy. That's the nicest way I can put it.

ali_lohan_sp5.jpg

her agents tried sending her to the southern hemisphere to build her book. the southern hemisphere said no thanks.

in all fairness, I was all for it, thought it would be amusing.. but I was out-ruled on that one haha.

My friend sat next to her at a casting. Said she was very stuck up and looked like she DID have something done to her face. It's amusing to imagine Ali's thought process on having to attend a casting like all the common people ;)

My friend sat next to her at a casting. Said she was very stuck up and looked like she DID have something done to her face. It's amusing to imagine Ali's thought process on having to attend a casting like all the common people ;)

And still being denied like a normal, average looking girl.

dailymail.co.uk just posted this picture of her out shopping today with Lindsay

article-2310700-195A8DDC000005DC-925_306x489.jpg

Is that her? I can't even tell. Either way, she looks bad.

Ew. Her face is so jacked. Sorry I'm not sorry. It just gives me a weird vibe.

dailymail.co.uk just posted this picture of her out shopping today with Lindsay

article-2310700-195A8DDC000005DC-925_306x489.jpg

Is that her? I can't even tell. Either way, she looks bad.

I don't think thats her. First off, the face is just.. Off.. And her thighs aren't that big right now. She is still fairly slim.

I don't think thats her. First off, the face is just.. Off.. And her thighs aren't that big right now. She is still fairly slim.

I think you're right - at first I wasn't sure, but after seeing some 100% recent photos of her you can certainly tell.

It's kind of nice that her agency doesn't list her as "Ali Lohan" but just "Aliana".. it's obvious that she wants to try to seriously become a model, and not a "celebrity model".

medium_portrait.jpg

medium_portrait.jpg

medium_portrait.jpg

medium_portrait.jpg

medium_portrait.jpg

medium_landscape.jpg

medium_portrait.jpg

She looks like Winona Ryder's uglier and awkwardly gangly sister.