Ali Lohan

She does look really malnourished, sick, and unwell. If she started taking a multi-vitamin, got a spray tan, and upped her cals to at least 1200 (which would NOT cause her to gain if she did it slowly), she would look so much more healthy. Of course that's a lot easier said than done when you have an ED.

her body looks fine, but her face and her complexion suggests say something else.

Reaaaally bad plastic surgery. From the neck down, I really like how her body looks... but her face really looks unhealthy.

Then again like someone said earlier in this thread, can anyone be healthy in that family?

Last edited by a moderator:
totally a thinspo for me. 'sick' is part of any thinspo worth its salt, to me anyway.

I think she's naturally skinny and has an hourglass body type which I love. If I'm not wrong, since she was a kid, she was always pretty skinny...

ali-lohan-skinny-hawaii-1212-19-435x580.jpg

ali-lohan-skinny-hawaii-1212-17-580x435.jpg

ali-lohan-weight-loss-4.jpg

ali-lohan-looks-crazy-skinny__oPt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
her face looks completely different..she used to be much prettier. are we sure this is her? i demand a DNA test :twisted:
before:
ali-lohan-before-plastic-surgery.jpg

after:
FFN_LohanAli_Coffee_EXCL_stoianovFF_030812_8851793.jpg

1333648752_ali-lohan-467.jpg

img_3147.jpg

lindsay-lohan-ali-lohan-0424-06-435x580.jpg

Ali+Lohan+Lindsay+Lohan+LA+Coroner+Office+z9ol3ioVQUMl.jpg

her face looks completely different..she used to be much prettier. are we sure this is her? i demand a DNA test :twisted:
before:

after:
FFN_LohanAli_Coffee_EXCL_stoianovFF_030812_8851793.jpg

1333648752_ali-lohan-467.jpg

img_3147.jpg

lindsay-lohan-ali-lohan-0424-06-435x580.jpg

Ali+Lohan+Lindsay+Lohan+LA+Coroner+Office+z9ol3ioVQUMl.jpg

I think she's aging quite fast, just that. Plus, the wait she paints her brow make her look worse, or idk...

before:

I love this picture of her, her face looks so much healthier and prettier. I don't think her figure is bad but i wouldn't use her as thinspo... As everyone has said there's just something not right about her... :hmm:

Holy eff! What?! :wtf: She used to be so pretty! Sure her body now is fine... some pictures I think she does look sickly but it may be because she's so pale, but that face *shudders*

Some people look great when they're that thin, but Ali just looks sick, I don't think she can pull it off.

I think she is a really pretty girl but at the moment she just looks quite sickly and malnourished. I hope she doesn't have an ED. This is a picture of her I really like;
tumblr_mr8km8VqoO1qc2vhto1_500.jpg

Her face seems off to me. I dont mean surgery. I ean half the time its gaunt and half tge timelooks almosted distorted from water retention. Her jawline too. She looks like she is purgeing... a lot.

Maybe im wrong.

I think she is really pretty in an unconventional way in her "gaunt" periods. Call me crazy, but I like the way she looks. I don't think she gives a damn what anybody thinks, and I like that.

I think she is really pretty in an unconventional way in her "gaunt" periods. Call me crazy, but I like the way she looks. I don't think she gives a damn what anybody thinks, and I like that.

Her look definitely has a uniqueness to it. I think the fact that she has high cheekbones, a large bone structure it looks like, and that she is pale makes her look sort of sick - also because these are paparazzi photos, and celebs almost always look awful in those. I don't LOVE the look, but I can respect it.

I think her face looks so 'gaunt' because true, she's had a growth spurt, but she also seems to have lost weight the unhealthy way & is keeping it off like that, I suppose
I don't think she works out or anything
Must just be consuming really few calories.

was thinking that too
my face shape CHANGED
a great deal when I lost weight the unhealthy way

Faces of meth: the C-Lister edition. Yes, this is 19 year old Ali Lohan on the right.

2PTxKjT.jpg