Ali Lohan

Her body is nice but it def. looks like she's had collagen injections in her lips and widened her eyes or something. Why does she look so AGED for a 18 year old?

Ugh, her body is stunning. I wonder what her height/weight are? Maybe a BMI of 16.3 ish?

I love her skinny body but she does look quite ill and I think she has definitely had plastice surgery in some shots she looks like a completely different person

i love her body, but it does not look natural in her.
you can see it in her face and hair :hmm:

i love her body, but it does not look natural in her.
you can see it in her face and hair :hmm:

I totally agree. Her skin and her look malnourished; even the tone of her skin looks grey-ish. She also looks positively miserable. I don't think she's healthy. Then again, could anyone be in that family?

Her body isn't that shocking to me, I'm actually jealous, but her face :wtf: It's like she's Benjamin Button in reverse or something. The lohan's have never aged well.

Does anyone think that Ali Lohan has model potential apart from being skinny? Could anyone actually imagine her on the runway?

Maybe if she stood up straighter and dressed a little cuter she wouldn't look so bad but she has that young teenage stick body, I don't think she looks sick she is just ugly! Body has phenomenal proportions.

A recent spotted picture:
ali-lohan-weighty-low.jpg

Eeek.. She does not look good. Her skinny-fat figure is not thinspiring at all :superpuke:

Though you can tell by her gaunt face that she is desperate to getting skinny.

wow, i hate the way she dresses :run: especially in the last pic leigh posted
imho high-waist jeans are :superpuke: on everybody and the shirt looks like she is working in that fastfood-restaurant and has lost her name badge :wtf:
but even if you put the clothes aside: she look awful. pale an ill.

the dailymail-article says she is under 100 pounds at 5'8.5, i'm bad at guessing peoples weight, but i would put her somewhere between 105-110, what do you girls think?

She just doesn't look healthy. I think there's something wrong with her and I just have so much sympathy for her. I get that she wants to be a model, but looking at her pictures, I don't see a model, I see a little girl screaming for her parents to notice her and dying for attention. She really needs help. I love the skinny look but on her, it just seems so so wrong.

@madcat I kinda did a double take at her estimated weight as well. Maybe they did it so low to shock people? Or perhaps once she took off the chunky boots and the unflattering clothes she looksmuch more frail?

@Londonblackchick I completely agree. I don't see a model either. Models know how to control their restricting so they can continue to do their job and not cause a lot of attention to their weight and keep themselves together. Ali might be doing it for attention. That is one messed up family :/

Last edited by a moderator:
I get that she wants to be a model, but looking at her pictures, I don't see a model, I see a little girl screaming for her parents to notice her and dying for attention.

It probably sounds harsh but her parents just don't care and they won't notice her until it's too late and she needs to go to rehab or worse...then they can write a book about it or go on talk shows..... it's sad to see her go down the same road as her sister....

@madcat I kinda did a double take at her estimated weight as well. Maybe they did it so low to shock people? Or perhaps once she took off the chunky boots and the unflattering clothes she looksmuch more frail?/

i think magazines allways keep the weight of skinny celebs lower then it actually is - shock sells ;)

and yes: i think the clothes add a few pounds...

anyway, no matter how much she weights - she not thinspo, thought i prefer superskinny bodys, i like it when skinny girls still have light&life in their eyes, and that's missing on Ali :nopity:

She will never be thinspo for me. Running around with a jumbo smoothie just completely ruins it for me. That fast food worker type shirt also puts me off.

@madcat I would put her at 110ish, I've lost quite some weight since I posted progress pics and honestly she's not that much smaller than I... Her body, unfortunately, just doesn't look like it's meant to be that slim. She definitely looks like she's lost it in an unhealthy manner, too.

EDIT: I kinda dig her pale skin, though! If she were healthier, it could be quite lovely.