Ali Lohan

Z

zer0fat

Ali Lohan has lost a lot of weight but imo she looks unhealthy, especially from the close ups of her face (plastic surgery??). What do you think? Thinspo? Worrying?

ali-lohan-face.jpg

Ali-Lohan-thin-body-weight-loss-Hawaii1-560x448.jpg

ali.jpg

ali-lohan-weight-loss-7.jpg

aaafhjksdfnjksda.jpg

lindsay-lohan-skinny-2011-i19.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
^^Agreed... something just doesn't cut for me in her face :hmm:

Ally said:
... something just doesn't cut for me in her face :hmm:

I think the problem is that her face has been cut... or injected... or something. Her figure looks alright but I do agree that something about her seems unhealthy. Maybe her hair? It looks kind of thin...

Nice body but she has ruined her face with plastic surgery...

ali-lohan-new-face.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Amazing body, but she must have had something done to her face. She seems naturally rather small, I don't think her face would look so sickly at that weight.

Her figure is great, but she should keep the shades on. Her face looks really unhealthy, so I don't think her weight can be right for her.

Her surgeries appear to have included an eyebrow growth boost. That's pretty impressive. Didn't know they could do that... :)

Yeah.. I don't think she had plastic surgery... just grew out her eyebrows a bit. I remember looking her up a while back and her agency denied any sort of surgery. Models are not encouraged to get plastic surgery anyways.

I somehow think that she looks younger with the short haircut.

I love her body. I can't see any bones sticking out, but she is still super skinny, only her face is ruined! She had more plastic surgerys than most other celebrities! And she is how old ? 18?

I love her body. I can't see any bones sticking out, but she is still super skinny, only her face is ruined! She had more plastic surgerys than most other celebrities! And she is how old ? 18?

She was born December 22, 1993.

Whatever she did to her face looks weird, but wow, that new haircut looks awesome! And I say that as a fan of uber long hair on most people.

Her body looks amazing! But something IS off, maybe it's her gaunt face or the plastic surgery -that's totally obvious- ... I can't believe she's my age!:nopity: Actually she's almost a year younger than me but also born in 1993.

I think her face looks so 'gaunt' because true, she's had a growth spurt, but she also seems to have lost weight the unhealthy way & is keeping it off like that, I suppose
I don't think she works out or anything
Must just be consuming really few calories.

I think her face looks so 'gaunt' because true, she's had a growth spurt, but she also seems to have lost weight the unhealthy way & is keeping it off like that, I suppose
I don't think she works out or anything
Must just be consuming really few calories.

I agree. She looks very unhealthy. There's no way she is working out but I think the new shorter haircut makes her look 10 times much better giving her an illusion of a fuller face.

her body is beautiful and so skinny, but at the same time I feel quite uncomfortable looking at her, she looks unhappy, I think there's something not right with her. Although I like how her face looks now more.
Anyway, I feel kind of sad for her, hope she gets better :(