Alexis Ren

No doubt the "Access to a private group chat with Alexis and other members" is a huge pull to influential fangirls, and the dodgy refunds policy just screams predatory quick cash-grab. It's sad to me that young girls will be using either their own or their parents' hard-earned money on nearly $50 during a pandemic that's leaving so many people out of work, when there's countless free and infinitely better resources out there.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
No doubt the "Access to a private group chat with Alexis and other members" is a huge pull to influential fangirls, and the dodgy refunds policy just screams predatory quick cash-grab. It's sad to me that young girls will be using either their own or their parents' hard-earned money on nearly $50 during a pandemic that's leaving so many people out of work, when there's countless free and infinitely better resources out there.
Considering that she’s an Instagram model and not a personal trainer, 44$ A MONTH for home workout it’s just stealing money. I’ve had gym membership cheaper than that. No words

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Considering that she’s an Instagram model and not a personal trainer, 44$ A MONTH for home workout it’s just stealing money. I’ve had gym membership cheaper than that. No words

And here comes the (well deserved) negative publicity :)

Reactions: 1 users
She’s holding on to that last thread of relevancy real tight. Meanwhile, I’m on YouTube finding the exact same workouts for $0.00.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
She's beyond deluded.
Let's hope she at least uses the money to pay for a makeup course. Someone needs to tell her that stickers on the face are meant for little girls, not useless D-listers.
Screen Shot 2020-04-21 at 2.50.22 PM.png

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
Thoughts? I call bs. Photoshop? Plastic surgery? Both? I'm not very familiar with her.
Screenshot_20200426_173214.jpg
Screenshot_20200426_173231.jpg

• Eye Roll
  • Funny
Reactions: 2 users
Thoughts? I call bs. Photoshop? Plastic surgery? Both? I'm not very familiar with her.
View attachment 75683View attachment 75684
I dislike how she's trying to make it seem like starving gave her that body in the first pic. It sounds like she experienced involuntary refeeding syndrome (aka still had anorexic/disordered tendencies, but they were overpowered by cravings for food), meaning that she alternated between binge eating and trying (and failing) to compensate for it with extreme exercise and restriction. I could also show a pic of myself looking bloated and flabby from when I experienced this, and accurately say "this picture is of me when I was starving myself and exercising for hours." And for most people, this is an inevitable part of recovery. No one chooses to recover like this- caught between the extremes of starvation and bingeing- but it's nearly impossible to adopt a balanced mindset regarding food right away. If she really wanted to comfort/help those suffering with an eating disorder, she should have said "these pics are from a very difficult point in my life, but I'm so glad I remained strong through it" or something..

Also- everyone initially looks bad and bloated when they start upping their calories after a long period of starvation, and eventually start looking more toned once the body gets used to it. She probably still would have looked bad even if she were eating 2,000 a day or whatever she's doing now.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Also, of course she’s not an ideal body type for me or anyone in this forum but seriously what’s wrong with her that she can’t even admit to herself that she has flaws? You could have the cleanest diet, the healthiest mindset and workout routine and still have cellulite, especially if you’re not 16 years old anymore. She’s a woman in her twenties that has cellulite if not photoshopped to death cause that’s just how bodies works. These girls are so wrapped up in their Instagram world of air brushing and perfect poses that feel the need to blame cellulite or stretch marks on eating disorders and working out too much lol. She’s an awful example for all the young girls following her, cause it’s so transparent that she’s not comfortable in the way her body looks without Instagram.

• Agree
Reactions: 11 users
Also, of course she’s not an ideal body type for me or anyone in this forum but seriously what’s wrong with her that she can’t even admit to herself that she has flaws? You could have the cleanest diet, the healthiest mindset and workout routine and still have cellulite, especially if you’re not 16 years old anymore. She’s a woman in her twenties that has cellulite if not photoshopped to death cause that’s just how bodies works. These girls are so wrapped up in their Instagram world of air brushing and perfect poses that feel the need to blame cellulite or stretch marks on eating disorders and working out too much lol. She’s an awful example for all the young girls following her, cause it’s so transparent that she’s not comfortable in the way her body looks without Instagram.
She’s the perfect example of why you can’t rely on ONLY your looks/sex appeal and have no substance. Looks will eventually fade, especially when you weren’t that drop dead gorgeous to begin with.

That’s why brains AND beauty is still a killer combo that’s hard to replicate. Majority of these “models” never put in the work needed to sustain a long career then act all shocked when times up.

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
She’s the perfect example of why you can’t rely on ONLY your looks/sex appeal and have no substance. Looks will eventually fade, especially when you weren’t that drop dead gorgeous to begin with.

When she started a YouTube channel I was kind of hoping she’d prove me wrong and actually show that she does have a little bit of personality, substance, intelligence, just anything. And then she proceeds to post her awful “iPhone Diaries” video and that was the moment I knew she couldn’t last long.

Omfg why does every single entertainer/YouTube person/dumb influencer decide they have to sing?? Her vocals bored me to tears and her obvious pitch correction couldn’t fix her poorly executed harmonies.

But trying to make it about BLM? Worse than Kylie’s Pepsi ad. Just post your video, harvest your 13 year old audience’s adoration, and post another swimsuit pic on Instagram. Don’t appropriate an important movement led by people fighting for the justice they’ve been deprived of and subjected to struggles you’ll never understand. The nerve, honestly.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Omfg why does every single entertainer/YouTube person/dumb influencer decide they have to sing?? Poorly executed harmonies, boring vocals, weird choices.

And trying to make it about BLM? Worse than Kylie’s Pepsi ad. The nerve, honestly.

She posted a (different) video of her singing on her Instagram and the comments are pretty hilarious :lol:

51EC5122-F65D-417F-ABC5-7F3D090B76FD.jpeg
B94F0F1B-14E4-4068-A852-3559ECD2C101.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: 6 users
She posted a (different) video of her singing on her Instagram

I went on her page to read more of them and 😣
50A8BE3A-E441-4FCC-8AA7-B168C52AEFE6.jpeg

Screenshot from that video. Doing dozens of takes is standard but IMAGINE after piecing together 30+ takes, still sounding the way she does. At some point doesn’t she have to realize she’s wasting her time?

God she’s irritating. I guess as a studio musician I feel about this the way a model would feel about Karlie strutting down the runway in place of someone actually hard working and deserving.

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users