Alexandra Elizabeth Ljadov

Not the biggest fan of her face, but those legs!! :bow: :bow:

a1WV3we.jpg

vqme3te.jpg

1Xpubah.jpg

Ngq8KFq.jpg

9xmvYGL.jpg

5cncVCZ.jpg

I don't get the whole blonde, so transparent you can't see them eyebrows. Her face isn't my type as it (although she has her appeal, esp with how androgynous it is), but we neeeeed eyebrows.

Is it just me, because I feel like this is a thing that stylist do ALL the time. I don't get it.

Not a great outfit or facial expression, but her arm/legs look terrific!

11377894_801278059970961_2110176099_n.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I don't like her face but it's sooo inspiring to see a skinny with a wide bone frame! Her hips, shoulders and knees are pretty wide but she is so thin :luv::luv::luv:

From the same article. What do you think?

"She seems to have a sweet tooth too, copping to fries and milk shakes as a dinner option during Fashion Week's frenetic schedule. Her go-to trick for staying focused during busy times isn't yoga or meditation either. "I need to have my sugary ice cream to keep my mind sharp," she's said."
:bs:

Reactions: 2 users
That's what I thought! I can't imagine her motivation for making up a "average person" diet, though. Were there any talks in the media about her weight and eating habits that I'm not aware of?

Some of us on SG pretend we eat "average diets" when questioned, and no one's talking about our habits in the media.

Reactions: 1 user
Some of us on SG pretend we eat "average diets" when questioned, and no one's talking about our habits in the media.
Yes, but as a proffessional model I would be embarassed to admit to a diet of french fries and ice cream during fashion week. Anyway, the most important indicator is the way she looks,so...nevermind.

Reactions: 1 users