image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Height: 5' 9" / 175.26cm
Bust: 30.5"
Waist: 23.5" / 59.69 cm
Hips: 35" / 88.9 cm

Updated Measurements (Source: Storm Models)
Height 5'10" - 178cm
Bust 32 - 81cm
Waist 23.5 - 60cm
Hips 34 - 86cm

Shoes: UK 6 / EUR 39
Hair: Blonde Light
Eyes: Green
Agency: Storm Models
Mother Agency: MJ-Models

Last edited by a moderator:
She remindes me Julia Stegner, maybe because of her mouth. She's doing great in fashion shows right now and I have to admid that every time she walks she captures my attention. Magnetic. Beautiful.

I saw this girl today in Chelsea..holy shit, she has the BEST body I have ever seen in my life...I almost had to do a double-take it was so perfect!!! My new fave

Reactions: 1 user
I am so curious about her eating habits because she's posted a few times burgers, ice cream, big things of popcorn etc on her instagram...any insiders???

I am so curious about her eating habits because she's posted a few times burgers, ice cream, big things of popcorn etc on her instagram...any insiders???
I suspect she'll use any opportunities she gets to post pictures of junk/naughty foods to give off the "naturally skinny" vibe. I know I do this on my Instagram.

Love her! She's so graceful in this pic:
4xQpwuWl.jpg

I adore her figure in those outfits...
8j6ux3O.jpg

LbgFRul.jpg

Rs0Care.jpg

Drooling over her legs here :drool:
LUX_0019.jpg

NEW_9755.jpg

KIM_0964.jpg

Diesel_Black_Gold_New_York_RTW_SS15_6387_1410269.jpg

wow, in post #14, that is the ONLY "nude" style dress I have seen which I like (this is references to the trauma from celeb pics at Met Gala)...clearly She makes clothing look lovely.....her lower body is so lean, it almost makes her arms look large...which I don't think they are! I like her as a runway model!

She looks way older!
Love her legs
And about her eating habits: not an insider but I no longer believe that models eat the crap they post; if they do then it's probably the only thing they've eaten or they eat half of it.

Updated her measurements, knew her hips couldn't be a 35" :flower:

Height 5'10" - 178cm
Bust 32 - 81cm
Waist 23.5 - 60cm
Hips 34 - 86cm​

legs :luvluv: in other pictures I din't like the knees, but in this one she looks really good, in an androgynous manner.

Alexandra-Elizabeth-Ljadov-MJJ_5171.jpg