Alexandra Elizabeth Ljadov

I want to hate her because she's skinnier than me :hahano:
Oh well. Goals, I guess.
She kinda looks like Clemence Poesy, who I think is pretty though I have no idea why. Same reasoning applies here.
clemence-poesy-20071130-344505.jpg
Tout-pour-etre-jolie-comme-Clemence-Poesy.jpg

It's because she's French.

Just found this video about her:
She seems sweet in this interview.. I don't know, I had a different idea about her personality! Happy to realise she's sweeter than I though.

And there's something in her face that remindes me Doutzen Kroes.. Maybe her smile or her teeth. It's something that I haven't seen in any pics before.. I've seen it now for the first time in this video interview.

I like her everyday more.

Reactions: 1 user
Her eyes are beautiful and so is her hair. Her body is amazing. I dont like her face though that much.. especially the way she photographs! she looks best on the runway. Infact she looks spectacular on the runway and i am extremely jealous of the way she looks in that video, she also has an impressive walk and confidence on the runway. She just looks beautiful done up

Her face certainly stands out to me more than her body does, but I can't decide whether that's a good or bad thing.

For me it's definitely a bad thing. I like her body, but her face is so.. sharp? Harsh? I do think it depends on what kind of make-up and hairstyle she has though, when she has a softer more feminine look on I think her face can look quite nice. Like how she looked in the Emilio Puchi show included in the video @Coconutty linked. And because her face expressions in photos usually seems to be so "serious", I feel like it adds to the harshness of her already very defined face/bone structure.

Reactions: 1 users
I would choose her face over a soft one without cheekbones and a defined jaw any day. It looks amazing paired with long soft curls and feminine dresses, like in the last photos.

Reactions: 1 users
I would choose her face over a soft one without cheekbones and a defined jaw any day. It looks amazing paired with long soft curls and feminine dresses, like in the last photos.
Completely agree! She looks good in feminine dresses because of the sharp contrast with how edgy her face looks, but then if she wears something more androgynous it looks amazing as well. It looks like she has quite wide shoulders and narrower hips, which is kind of the build I have. Hope I can look like her when I get to the goal weight.

Her face is so dramatic that it draws attention to it. I love it, it is so different and so fresh. She can look "manly" with certain looks yet so femenine with others.

I adore her