Alexa Chung

Her taste is overrated - dressing well without looking chic, but rather fun does not magically turn one into a style icon.

To me she has always looked tall (I'm 167 / 5'6 which I think is medium, but 5'10 for a woman would be very tall (by my scale)). I would had guessed 176 cm as she is almost always taller than everyone else. I guess her narrow frame gave me the illusion.

What I wanted to add, was that I misjudged her a bit. Today I read that she says she should try to be healthier. She doesn't do sports - she thinks it would make her look like an idiot. For breakfast she eats an almond croissant which is enough for her and then for the rest of the day she has no time to eat. When her mother calls to ask her how she is and did she eat, she always has to sadden her.

So yes. So much for health, but skinny doesn't come from nothing even on a thinner frame.

Attachments

• 90760_1271274151.jpg
    90760_1271274151.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 352
  • Alexa%20Chung%20street%20style4.jpg
    Alexa%20Chung%20street%20style4.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 331
  • alexa_chung_25.jpg
    alexa_chung_25.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 355
  • Alexa-Chung-28.jpg
    Alexa-Chung-28.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 357
  • alexa-chung-7.jpg
    alexa-chung-7.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 333
I've been to numerous events alongside her. Her pictures do her no justice she's a lot more beautiful in person. I was standing across from her only last week and any thought that I looked ok in my outfit went far out the window. She is my ultimate thinspo which sounds a bit sad because we're in the same occupation, but seriously..one look at her and I die inside.

I normally don't understand the hype over her and just brush past her pictures and things, I mean she doesn't look healthy skinny at all and from that snippet of info about her habits I guess I'm right, but man, did this picture make me swoon...

Attachments

• Picture-Alexa-Chung-for-Superga-SpringSummer-2012-Campaign_03.jpg
    Picture-Alexa-Chung-for-Superga-SpringSummer-2012-Campaign_03.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 364
^^^wow. there really is a (huge?) difference. maybe it´s also the angle? ...whatevah. :) good before and after pic. thx

I've been to numerous events alongside her. Her pictures do her no justice she's a lot more beautiful in person. I was standing across from her only last week and any thought that I looked ok in my outfit went far out the window. She is my ultimate thinspo which sounds a bit sad because we're in the same occupation, but seriously..one look at her and I die inside.

I envy you too see her in person :grin:

Omg she's huge in here :wtf:

wow i can't believe she was so chubby before! (makes her even more of an inspiration to me!)
i absolutely adore her, i think her style is so so cute (she wears the kinds of clothes i like, so you might not think she's worthy of 'style icon' status but i want her wardrobe so bad!!) and her legs... oh oh oh :luv:

Nope. She definitely wasn't as thin as she is now. I'm surprised a lot of people don't know how she used to look.

I remember very well! She started on T4 around the time I always used to watch it. I actually on a number of occassions tried to find decent pictures of her looking heavier for comparison, but google loves all her skinny ones too much, so good work smallbones! haha :highfive:

hmm I did another search with one at the end from a few days ago for comparison. She has always been slim, and especially skinny in her calves. I think her face looks chubbier than anywhere else though when she's up a few lbs. But now she's in like another realm of skinny

Attachments

• AChungRx_B.jpg
    AChungRx_B.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 395
  • chungalexBIG0910_468x638.jpg
    chungalexBIG0910_468x638.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 412
  • ChungTurnerEMPICS_468x742.jpg
    ChungTurnerEMPICS_468x742.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 413
  • alexa-chung.jpg
    alexa-chung.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 397
  • Alexa+Chung+Chanel+Front+Row+Paris+Fashion+zwCXj52KyKNl.jpg
    Alexa+Chung+Chanel+Front+Row+Paris+Fashion+zwCXj52KyKNl.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 997
I liked her, but I did't think about her as a thinspo since I thought I could never have those legs. Now since I know she was bigger, she became a great thinspiration ! And she also said she is not used to working out, didn't she?

attachment.php

I want those legs sooo bad!

I used to hate her just because she was dating my celebrity crush, Alex Turner (don't laugh! my sick obsession is gone ;d).

I adore her knees, I wanna marry them.

tumblr_m1maw74u2T1qh9kv3o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1losfBzS31qm9o6qo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1lebarzZ31r8f9u8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1l9tqyJ2I1qf6hvbo1_500.jpg

^ wow, what a pair of legs!
tumblr_m1l27spcuu1rscfuho1_500.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Her legs are unbeliveable, altough she is pretty short ( for a model) her legs are looking like she is 5'10''. Very skinny and beautiful face :luv:
I know right?! Ugggh I wish I had her body, but yeah not gonna happen when I'm 5'3' :(

hmm I did another search with one at the end from a few days ago for comparison. She has always been slim, and especially skinny in her calves. I think her face looks chubbier than anywhere else though when she's up a few lbs. But now she's in like another realm of skinny
Oh, she was cute with longer hair :)