Alexa Chung

A

astrid

I think she deserves thread too. She's so sweet and adorable, I like her style a lot :luv: For more pictures of her look my profile :)

Attachments

• alexacheung2.jpg
    alexacheung2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,094
  • 051011-alexa-chung-chanel-show-lrg.jpg
    051011-alexa-chung-chanel-show-lrg.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,020
  • 01m-1.jpg
    01m-1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 943
  • 051011-alexa-chung-dungarees-lrg.jpg
    051011-alexa-chung-dungarees-lrg.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 903
  • 051011-alexa-chung-red-lips-red-bag-lrg.jpg
    051011-alexa-chung-red-lips-red-bag-lrg.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 900
I always get jealous of her legs. She get's them naturally, no work whatsoever -_-

Yeah, I think she's not doing any workout, maybe sometimes little bit of cardio because her legs are not muscular at all. And of course look much more skinnier. I hate too muscular legs.

Her stats are probably 32-24-36. Height: 5'8''
I can't find the exact weight. It can be 110-125 according to the web. But I doubt she is over 115 because she recently lost some weight. I would say probably around 107-110 lbs.

Wow! I'm 5'8" too ... can't wait to see how great I look when I'm skinnier than Alexa ;)

You were 73 kg and now you're 54? Congratulations!!
I was 70 ten months ago, now I'm 55 and my goal is 48 kg or 105 lbs. I can't wait to be so skinny. My height is similar, 5'7'.5''.

Last edited by a moderator:
You were 73 kg and now you're 54? Congratulations!!
I was 70 ten months ago, now I'm 55 and my goal is 48 kg or 105 lbs. I can't wait to be so skinny. My height is similar, 5'7'.5''.
Thanks hun! I *was* 51.7ish before the dreaded CHRISTMAS. Yuck. Anyway, seeing Alexa has motivated me to try harder to do well. This is the first week back to a healthy diet after one too many university takeaways :')

I love Alexa Chung. Her hair and her style is so pretty. She also has the perfect body. I saw a picture of her next to rosie huntington and she looked so much better.

I'm so jealous! Congrats on your weight loss!
Keep on with the good work!

Her body is so amazing, but I think her style is way overrated. Sometimes I like what she's wearing, but most of the time I can't even begin to understand what she thinks when she gets dressed. Pairing flats or ankle boots with pretty, rather girly dresses? I'm sorry, I just don't like that.

Her body is so amazing, but I think her style is way overrated. Sometimes I like what she's wearing, but most of the time I can't even begin to understand what she thinks when she gets dressed. Pairing flats or ankle boots with pretty, rather girly dresses? I'm sorry, I just don't like that.

Yeah, she's definitely not a "style icon" and as for her hair ... :|
Best proof that a skinny body is only half the equation for being stylish and beautiful ;)

Pairing flats or ankle boots with pretty, rather girly dresses? I'm sorry, I just don't like that.

I like that combination because it's unusual and different from usual red carpet stylings such as high heels and long dresses. And she was muse to many designers and frequently appears on best dressed lists. Anna Wintour called her 'fashion phenomenon' and Karl Lagerfeld described her as 'beautiful modern' girl. In 2011 she won British Style Award, which was voted by the public.

But I respect your opinions because I sometimes don't find attractive styles of some other girls called fashion icons. Agree with Samira about hair. I don't like colour of her hair either. It seems she doesn't take care about hair at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that a lot of people, even those big in fashion, love her and sometimes I think that she does make the shoes work with the rest of the outfit, but most of the time it just makes her feet look huge and 'out of place' (weird choice of words, I know... I hope you understand what I'm trying to say) to me. I appreciate that she isn't ever boring on the red carpet, though.

:luv::luv::luv::luv::luv: Her legs are PERFECT!!! She pulls off anything with ease.. she's amazing!! If I had her legs I'll run around in nothing but pretty little knickers. Soon I shall. I promise!!

Her legs are unbeliveable, altough she is pretty short ( for a model) her legs are looking like she is 5'10''. Very skinny and beautiful face :luv:

i've seen her recent photos where she paired golden dress with kind of heathery FLATS. For me, it looks horrible... I guess it was on Elle Style Awards in London.
4eac0e04efd368d307cb2239570d396544d4474b.jpg

I like Alexa's body although I do think she appears shorter than she is. I was shocked when I first found out she's 5"8 I thought she was like 5"4 or something.

A lot of the things she wears is cute and darling but she's far from a "style icon". The styles above are all cute but I didn't like the gold dress with the flats although her legs appear long in that photo.

i've seen her recent photos where she paired golden dress with kind of heathery FLATS. For me, it looks horrible... I guess it was on Elle Style Awards in London.
A lot of the things she wears is cute and darling but she's far from a "style icon". The styles above are all cute but I didn't like the gold dress with the flats although her legs appear long in that photo.

I didn't want put this pic in golden dress and flats because I consider it awful too :grin:

In my opinion she has really great style, inspiring, and unusual, but of course she'isnt perfect. She makes mistakes too :grin: