Alexa Chung

If anybody's bothered about this:
The Making of the Met Gala 2019 Dress I ALEXACHUNG

She looks so dainty and skinny, I love her.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
27160EA4-8243-4174-A08F-33C48E8494EB.jpeg

If you manage to look skinny in a white outfit, you know you’re doing something right.

• Jizztastic
  • Love
I literally have the biggest girl crush on her. She’s so cool yet so skinny....
I saw her when she was in Berlin a few months ago, she -especially her legs- looked incredible! I admire her hard work. It’s not that easy to stay skinny for almost 10 years! She’s an ultimate inspiration. 🥰

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I saw her at a ball earlier this month, and while her body is good, her age is really starting to show. Being no fan of Alexa's I am perhaps unduly critical, but it appears that biology disfavours those among us (myself included) who starve their way to acceptable thighs. And, since joining a gym is less desirable than cellulite in my warped mind, I went for the lazy option and stocked up on retinol body lotion, which Alexa darling, if you're reading, you might want to do too.

Last edited:
  • Funny
  • Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Her legs are looking good, lean and long! But I don’t think if that can make up her terrible aging 🙃 -okay not terrible but bad... does anyone know if she still does ballet?
F50FEC33-A829-4CD4-A42E-6992803C297F.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
30864901-496D-4274-A18C-71C19A1FEE95.jpeg

Her arms. I can’t fault them :bow:

She seems to be someone you either love or hate on here; I’ll admit that I love her. I don’t personally see her ageing awfully, but I’ve also never seen her in real life. I can’t expect much else from someone who’s been habitually smoking since her late teens. Her waist was notably always looked down on but, even with this universally unflattering angle, I’d argue that she looks fairly alright— relative to what I’d expect of an apple shaped person. Guessing the “”ballet”” is working out for her?

• Love
  • Agree
Stumbled across this video and ooh her arms :luv:

also I'm really liking her youtube channel, her videos are pretty funny

• Love
  • Agree
Watching her new video and she says

“it looks like you forfeited your kitchen for you wardrobe and I respect that.”

Freudian slip? :sneaky:

Edit: her tiny knees are everywhere and there’s a scene where she dresses down to her underwear and is just so dainty. It’s the “How to dress the French way” video.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users