Alexa Chung

Those arms, those shoulders poking out :ijizzed:
Complete admiration for her maintaining such a small figure all these years, especially since it doesn’t seem fully natural to her.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users

Complete admiration for her maintaining such a small figure all these years, especially since it doesn’t seem fully natural to her.

I'm the same height, but no where neeeear as small. She really is so admirable!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
AD0C4263-E990-429F-8838-E8DF2BA7EB05.png

Insofar as I'm concerned this lands in "ballet clown" land

:highfive:

Have no well worked out reason and she is indubitably a skinny but Alexa's extremely curated "insouciance" and pseudo-intellectual schtick has always rubbed me the wrong way. She has that indelible air of trying too hard to be perceived a certain way about her.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Haha hey now, I remember that lamp!
OZfQSXL.jpg

:highfive:

Have no well worked out reason and she is indubitably a skinny but Alexa's extremely curated "insouciance" and pseudo-intellectual schtick has always rubbed me the wrong way.
Right? I decided against her once I read an interview in which she went on a tangent, if jokingly, about her 'psychic powers' because she's always able to predict what becomes a trend. My neighbouring cat has a stronger grasp on causality.

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
Haha hey now, I remember that lamp!
OZfQSXL.jpg

Right? I decided against her once I read an interview in which she went on a tangent, if jokingly, about her 'psychic powers' because she's always able to predict what becomes a trend. My neighbouring cat has a stronger grasp on causality.

What bothers me the most though is her ‘cool girl’ schtick. My ex once bought her a drink at the Groucho club and she was acting so blasé and unaffected by everything and everyone until Harry Styles entered and she sprinted across the room, jumped onto his lap and started fawning all over him. Not the ‘cool’ ‘rock’n’roll’ Alexa we’re being sold.

• WTF
  • Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
What bothers me the most though is her ‘cool girl’ schtick. My ex once bought her a drink at the Groucho club and she was acting so blasé and unaffected by everything and everyone until Harry Styles entered and she sprinted across the room, jumped onto his lap and started fawning all over him. Not the ‘cool’ ‘rock’n’roll’ Alexa we’re being sold.
She's..... like 11 years older than him. If that actually happened (no shade thrown on you, I jus take all celebrity gossip with a grain of salt) then that could be incredibly creepy depending on when it happened.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
She's..... like 11 years older than him. If that actually happened (no shade thrown on you, I jus take all celebrity gossip with a grain of salt) then that could be incredibly creepy depending on when it happened.

I don’t find it creepy since that would be just ageist, but underwhelming and fake since she acts so above it all. It isn’t the daring, snarky radio interviewer Alexa that everyone still assumes she is.

I don’t find it creepy since that would be just ageist, but underwhelming and fake since she acts so above it all. It isn’t the daring, snarky radio interviewer Alexa that everyone still assumes she is.
When I say "depending on when it happened" I mean that Harry Styles has been relatively well known since he was 16. In no way do I find it okay for a 27 year old person to be fawning romantically over a minor, especially if one pauses to consider the gap in celebrity status: a child that just hit it big and an adult that's a known style icon.

If he was of age, sure, that's fine, if a bit cringy.

• Agree
  • Useful
Some screen shots from her story. Happened to be the worst moments of her face but I was really just looking at her legs!

D236B694-DA84-4C1D-96BB-156988554748.jpeg
38AB7BF0-18B1-4BF5-8253-A09E45F8584C.jpeg

D8C8F97D-1E3D-4A31-83AB-14B3DA0C0720.jpeg

She’s tiny :luv:

Side note, what does everyone think of her clothing line? I really like it— but maybe that’s just cause I love her and she always looks good in it.

• Jizztastic
  • Agree
View attachment 54380

She’s tiny :luv:

Side note, what does everyone think of her clothing line? I really like it— but maybe that’s just cause I love her and she always looks good in it.
I have a few items. Unfortunately the quality isn’t great and I hardly wear them... You kind of have to commit to wearing a full 60’s outfit which is nice in theory but tbh I feel strange walking down the street like that. The tshirts are good though.
(Nonetheless I think a lot of it is so pretty - I love the cream bouclé mini dress currently on NAP)

• Useful