Alexa Chung

At Dior Cruise

Reminds me that I need to find a women's suit set! Any recs? Julia Cummings also has an impressive and envious suit collection

dior-cruise-18-01-alexa-chung.jpg

alexa-chung-dior-cruise-outfit.jpg

At Dior Cruise

Reminds me that I need to find a women's suit set! Any recs? Julia Cummings also has an impressive and envious suit collection

View attachment 24506
View attachment 24507

If you're looking designer, I'd just do custom/bespoke at that point, or at least made to measure - that's what will really fit you best, and you can customize it to what you personally want/need/accentuates what you want to accentuate.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
So I was watching old clips of It's On With Alexa Chung and I am obsessed with this dress. Anyone have an ID or even know what style of dress it is called? Here is the clip for reference (and some thinspo/reverse thinspo because she's interviewing Kim Kardashian).

P.S. Sorry for the shoddy screen shots

Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 8.03.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 8.03.03 PM.png

Arms! Cheekbones! :spazrock:

4082F598-7BE1-4BBB-8E7C-3E863F8DBBE5.jpeg

It’s amazing how much more beautiful she became after losing weight. I came across this old pic while browsing Pinterest today, and I barely recognized her at first. Facial fat really obscured her lovely features. :confused:

BF85D91F-9B85-46CB-897B-D99C8557F06F.jpeg

I think it is the hair as much as the makeup that is ageing her in this photo.
Agreed the hair is doing terrible things for her .
Her arms looks lovely though in this shot as well as her breasts as others have mentioned

So many of my LA friends went to her launch party, it looked like so much fun!

4E6D34F200000578-0-image-m-48_1532077374804.jpg
4E6D314900000578-0-image-m-49_1532077419266.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Arms! Cheekbones! :spazrock:

View attachment 24867

It’s amazing how much more beautiful she became after losing weight. I came across this old pic while browsing Pinterest today, and I barely recognized her at first. Facial fat really obscured her lovely features. :confused:

View attachment 24868
if this isn't enough inspiration to go from 0-100 in the cheekbone department- i dont know what is! the weight loss just accentuates her doe eyes even more and i am obsessed with how teeny the bones on her frame are. bambi legs & delicate arms <3

So I was watching old clips of It's On With Alexa Chung and I am obsessed with this dress. Anyone have an ID or even know what style of dress it is called? Here is the clip for reference (and some thinspo/reverse thinspo because she's interviewing Kim Kardashian).

P.S. Sorry for the shoddy screen shots

View attachment 24730 View attachment 24731
No :( but it reminds of this sweater! https://www.danielleguiziony.com/women/archangel-sweater-corset-top Wear it with a black miniskirt and you're pretty close to the dress.

(Majorly late by the way- sorry)

• Useful
Reactions: 1 user
She's on the cover of Shape this month.

Alexa Chung On Skin Care, Workouts, and the Haircut She's Dying to Get
TV presenter, model, writer, DJ, and all-around fashion and beauty icon Alexa Chung isn't done yet.
By Didi Gluck | Sep 06, 2018

If you’ve ever dyed the ends of your hair lighter than the roots, you have Alexa Chung to thank for it. That alone illustrates the style impact of this English phenom. However, beyond all her contracts (she’s the face of L’Oréal Professionnel) and collabs (in the past she has partnered with Superga, AG Jeans, Madewell, and more), there’s a 34-year-old ambitious woman who is determined to redefine herself on her own terms. First up: Design her own clothing line. Check. Next: Create a healthy, happy, loving existence. We sat down for a deeply honest chat.

Shape: So fitness—what’s your workout now?
Alexa Chung (AC): I never prioritized fitness until I got past 30 years old and realized I wasn’t invincible. A few years ago, when I was living in New York City, I started doing Gyrotonic classes, but that was more for posture and alignment than for fitness. So I started working out with Mary Helen Bowers, who created Ballet Beautiful (I still see her every day when I’m in New York). When I’m in London, I do the moves I can remember on my own. And I walk—a lot.

Shape
: And what about staying mentally fit and happy?
AC: The older I get, the more attuned I am to avoiding disaster. So I started seeing a therapist awhile ago, who I now check in with whenever I’m feeling wobbly. But the only time I’m really unhappy is when I feel my brain isn’t being utilized. I’m also someone who needs to be around people a lot or I spiral downward. My CEO [Edwin Bodson, formerly of Haider Ackermann and Ann Demeulemeester] and I laugh a lot. Running a business is no joke, but the harder it gets, the more funny we find it. You have to realize it’s not the end of the world.

Shape
: Since you are on the cover of our beauty issue, can you tell us about your daily routine?
AC: I value sleep over vanity, so I don’t wear much makeup unless I have to look done up for an event. But I have discovered that serums are important under moisturizer for hydration. Currently I’m using a serum by Sulwhasoo (nordstrom.com) that I discovered in Korea. I like to layer it under Augustinus Bader the Cream ($265; augustinusbader.com). But I’m also happy to buy something lower-priced at the drugstore for my face. One thing I’m committed to is Nivea Intense Healing Body Lotion ($5; amazon.com). I like to mix it with rose oil, or something else I love the smell of, before I apply it. I make a little dessert in my hand.

Shape
: And we have to ask, since so many people turn to you for hair inspiration, what are you doing next with yours?
AC: I was just googling around, looking at hairstyles. I have to cut mine off, but my ears are too big to go really short. So I think I’m going to try an Isabella Rossellini late-’80s, early-’90s look [a cheekbone-length bob].

Shape
: Speaking of style, let’s talk about your new line, Alexachung, which launched last year. After collaborating with so many brands, why did you decide to do your own thing?
AC: People have gotten to know me through so many different mediums that weren’t necessarily me—I wanted to do something that expressed who I was on the inside. So I went out and got funding to do my own line. At first I felt like a foreign exchange student: I knew what I wanted to say but couldn’t speak the language. Now I speak the language; I understand what is possible. I’m getting bolder and have more confidence in my eye.

Shape
: What else is on your agenda?
AC: I tend to act on one-year plans. For example, I’ll be on vacation and think, Who would I like to come back here with next year? So for the foreseeable future, I’d like to get my line on the London Fashion Week schedule, showing twice a year. I’d like to buy a home. I could see myself falling in love, since I’m a romantic at heart. And, of course, there’s that Isabella cut!

I don't understand how she gets to look so lean and sinewy. Even at my lowest while working out, I never had the muscle definition that she does. I wonder if it's a ballet thing, but even then, I have nowhere to do ballet without looking like a clown :oops:

• Love