Alexa Chung

I usually never say this but I think she looks sexier and more confident in te 2006 bigger photos.

She just looks tired and haggard now. She needs to drink more water or do something to make her face look happier.

Seconded! She just looked happier! Maybe she just lost her naivety along with the weight though...

For me the most remarkable thing is how much her FACE changed, sure its more defined and everything, but there is also a totally different 'vibe' about it, like seriously she looks like a different person thin.

her face is so much more defined now .. love her cheekbones :)

Alexa said in an interview she got so bored once her contact lens dried up and fell out of her eye.
She should be a lot of fun to track as she gets older.................I doubt she will look as good as she does now which surely will make her bored. As well as the rest of us.

she def. looks more tired but I love her hair...well most of the time. I also love her outifits on that show she hosts, 24 hour catwalk

hbz-24-hour-catwalk-11-lgn-39995394.jpg

hbz-24-hour-catwalk-12-lgn-27409494.jpg

Beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful. I don't often think 'I wish I could look like so-and-so', but for me, she is the one. I forgive all her horrid outfits because she is so lovely! :oops:

I also like her bike.

I really do like her and her style! Mainly because her less extreme looks (like the pics posted on the bike) are quite similar to what i wear :)

Wow, I love her body! It fits her nicely... She doesn't look too thin so that she looks like a 12 year old girl; she still looks like a lady.

This girl is just insanely gorgeous.
I love everything about her, not to mention she has a killer body!
Those legs!!!!

Reactions: 1 user
You were 73 kg and now you're 54? Congratulations!!
I was 70 ten months ago, now I'm 55 and my goal is 48 kg or 105 lbs. I can't wait to be so skinny. My height is similar, 5'7'.5''.

Both you and Samiras progress is amazing! You really motivate me!

Reactions: 1 user
I don't know that woman, but I don't like her sunglasses. But her legs? Oh my :luv:

She seems ever-so-slightly fuller to me, I'm talking like less than a five pound difference. Still super skinny, but healthier... Or maybe it's just the lighting :hmm:

I watched 24hour runway till the season ended . pretty much watched it just to see her oh my word she's so cute and thin like her legs gah!