Alex Consani

She’s actually so troll lolll, idk - I’m kind of for it. She wears that peculiar heart of her’s on her sleeve, boldly.
as annoying as I find some of her tt content like this one linked above, I am also kind of here for it — I think she’s purposefully being “cringe” & maybe her humour is a bit chronically online, but she’s funny & seems like she’s always enjoying herself. it’s in stark contrast to how seriously she seems to take modelling & her professional life

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I think she’s purposefully being “cringe” & maybe her humour is a bit chronically online, but she’s funny & seems like she’s always enjoying herself
Every video I've seen is her screaming/appropriating AAVE/acting like an idiot in public. Idc if it's "purposefully cringe", models aren't supposed to act like idiots in public.

• Agree
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 7 users
Every video I've seen is her screaming/appropriating AAVE/acting like an idiot in public. Idc if it's "purposefully cringe", models aren't supposed to act like idiots in public.
I do agree & think she should tone it down cuz some of it is beyond annoying/lame, but I was looking up where she’s from it seems like she rose to popularity as a model through her TikTok account & that “humour” so I guess while broadly it’s not the “done” thing, it’s actually a selling point to some bookers as she’s seen as a goofy ‘down with the kids’ meme personality on top of being a model.

/rant & that’s just a sign of the times, models have always sold a lifestyle & now an aspiring lifestyle is to be a chronically online cringelord while simultaneously being a gorgeous model.
There’s a dime a dozen wannabe models & onlyfans girls on instagram & tiktok who have meme pages too so I don’t see it as that out of the ordinary — Alex just happened to actually make it

Reactions: 1 user
I do agree & think she should tone it down cuz some of it is beyond annoying/lame, but I was looking up where she’s from it seems like she rose to popularity as a model through her TikTok account & that “humour” so I guess while broadly it’s not the “done” thing, it’s actually a selling point to some bookers as she’s seen as a goofy ‘down with the kids’ meme personality on top of being a model.
I definitely think I’m biased because I’ve been following her on social media for around 2 years and I saw her really blow up- but I can’t argue in her favour when it comes to her unprofessionalism as of late.

I do think it’s possible to separate yourself from your online presence to some extent as a model, and she has two tiktok accounts (one “spam” type & one that’s more professional), however over the last year or so her professional account has been lacking in actual professionalism.

I also don’t see her separating herself from it on the job like she used to, which makes me think she’s prioritized her internet persona over being a well-respected model. I think she does have potential and she’s maintained her body well so far, so it’s unfortunate for me that she hasn’t strayed from this more.

I would love to know what the models she’s yelling at are thinking of this, especially since Mugler is willing to post it on their page for some reason.

I also don’t see her separating herself from it on the job like she used to, which makes me think she’s prioritized her internet persona over being a well-respected model. I think she does have potential and she’s maintained her body well so It’s unfortunate she’s doing this

I am not super active on social media & don’t keep as up to date as I should with fashion shows so it’s disappointing to hear it’s not as separated as I thought. I figured the account that was form was her spam but i just looked up her TikTok again… I literally can’t tell which one is supposed to be her professional one

i don’t mind this backstage video of her but it’s giving backstage a drag show & she’s giving obnoxious queer.. at least she’s not screeching screeching like in some of her tt’s ig?

Reactions: 1 user
The line dividing "stunt driver" from "car crash" is a stark one and it's always better (and easier? maybe my own neurosis) to be quiet and understated. Virtually all members here hated when models like Snejana and Magdalena, who had much lengthier pre-social media bodies of work, posted embarrassing/desperate/outright psychotic content on their Instagrams, and even a more modern figure like Teddy, who's associated with an outspoken, devil-may-care, but still entertainingly witty persona, started losing people over time.

That said, I still really enjoy the look of Alex's runway and editorial work; I think it's unfortunate her persona is so incongruous, even if her work itself isn't enough to offset all that at the moment.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Annoying personality aside, I think her legs are really impressive.

Victoria's Secret Tour 2023
5Yxalao.jpg
GWSUm8L.jpg

Missoni S/S 2024
tdhwJfF.jpg

Nina Ricci S/S 2024
V30oLGI.jpg
tfVsWmM.jpg

Fashion Week street photos
85Wouru.jpg
UMwC4wh.jpg

• Agree
  • Love
  • Jizztastic
i-D #373 F/W 2023
6CBXtcF.jpg
noVUg93.jpg

Interview Magazine Fall 2023
HvLPHTo.jpg
E9cIINx.jpg
0jmjFhj.jpg
YSibiiD.jpg
RgYfN64.jpg
4vN8qyI.jpg

POP Magazine #49 F/W 2023
m1NFriA.jpg
FUlrRQ9.jpg
vX8WGmx.jpg
gBnOotP.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Her media presence is still annoying but she looks great.
528EE35C-C22F-4053-B57C-4411FA784F4B.jpeg
0F43E488-C896-4C8D-A61B-FBEFE816F04B.jpeg
81B305DA-87EA-4EC7-B907-AAB849B0DB7B.jpeg

B02735EF-94EF-4561-89C7-36F2D2152B0B.jpeg

She’s also lost weight consistently over the years.
DB68E001-837C-4FBB-B59C-AD4159458E05.png

08D6E214-833C-41BD-A482-927090D2F8FF.png

• Agree
Merry Xmas everyone!

Alex’s BTS for a recent shoot with Myth Mag. As others have stated in this thread previously, I don’t like her overall vibe/aesthetic but no one can deny her body is lovely.

Attachments

• IMG_8075.jpeg
    IMG_8075.jpeg
    132.9 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_8074.jpeg
    IMG_8074.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_8072.jpeg
    IMG_8072.jpeg
    170.2 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_8071.jpeg
    IMG_8071.jpeg
    187.9 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_8070.jpeg
    IMG_8070.jpeg
    234 KB · Views: 151
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
MARFA Journal
UodNZmi.jpg
umA64pG.jpg
qBKubU2.jpg

Balenciaga Pre-Fall 2024
2dGleLe.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Jean Paul Gaultier X Simone Rocha SS24 Couture. I don’t understand why she chooses to portray herself the way she does on social
media, but it certainly allows her body of work to speak for itself.

IMG_4209.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
More from Jean Paul Gaultier x Simone Rocha 💘

2dwIadQ.jpg
DedyGyR.jpg
xBHlcag.jpg
hQe0OzR.jpg
9hhaMsU.gif
U2OGrZ3.gif

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Vogue got Alex Consani to walk around their offices in the Rick Owens inflatable boots.

This could also go in the Supermodels Next To Normal People thread

Screenshot 2024-02-11 131431.png

Screenshot 2024-02-11 131407.png

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I'm really loving her looks this season :luv: Fortunately (for my sanity) I don't follow her on social media; I keep up with her through Vogue Runway and Models.com so I don't have to sift through her shitposts.

F/W 2024 highlights

Ludovic de Saint Sernin
ffHian6.jpg
0XTfBD4.jpg

Luar
cZF7S32.jpeg
IKXR7oX.jpeg
hvo2doF.jpg
buvphnD.jpeg

Thom Browne
vLj3gOF.jpeg
Eetfg3B.jpeg
Er5amzG.jpg
XGMpUey.jpg

Simone Rocha
DOSSx4m.jpg
ILoNtK8.jpg
KiUmLO1.jpg
Xnp7PXQ.jpg

Conner Ives
lIMDaOq.jpeg
McoR4ei.jpg
ZVIaDe1.jpg
vGsZ84Q.jpeg

Etro
vvPrZR0.jpg
UbxWUlk.jpeg

Ferragamo
HiMGR5d.jpeg
un8b516.jpeg
F4LJP8a.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Opening look for Casablanca :luvluv: The way she came out from the stage lights was so good.
2n83kNJ.jpeg
UO2BXwf.jpeg
GzfxMBe.gif
96X8jJ8.gif

Givenchy
2UZeSQm.jpeg
CV8tZde.jpeg

Nina Ricci
hieBvMU.jpeg
9LR6NsF.jpeg
u0Mneom.jpeg
D6pmoGW.jpeg