Alessandra Ambrosio

I noticed a discussion about her legs was going on, then I saw this on tumblr

tumblr_maeri5QmdI1r3zldro1_500.jpg

I think it's fair to say she's at least working with what she was born with and improving what would be a more natural shape ^ :wtf:

Reactions: 1 user
Talking about her legs. I found a horrible picture of her, I dont know when it was taken but its horrible!

Attachments

• gisele-alessandra-013011-3.jpg
    gisele-alessandra-013011-3.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 221
I hate to say something so cruel but she honestly has the worst proportions I've ever seen on a model. She's so much taller than she appears

not only her body proportions are odd, but it also looks like Alessandra is going to be an AlessandrO for next years show, if her face will stay on the 'harsh' route.

article-2507008-1966B17000000578-225_634x913.jpg

not only her body proportions are odd, but it also looks like Alessandra is going to be an AlessandrO for next years show, if her face will stay on the 'harsh' route.
Yeah, she could really use a different brow shape. Maybe soften the arch a bit? Make them thinner too, it will make her gaze much sweeter.

article-2507008-1966B17000000578-225_634x913.jpg

Don't find her attractive. In the least. Plus she comes off as very air-headed (although it could be that she isn't very good at speaking English?) but I watched her on Fashion Police and she just...didn't sound intelligent.

What Alessandra does exceptionally well is sell the brand with her personality. She might not be the best model out there, or have the best proportions, but her smile always seems so genuine, she seems like a fun person to be around, and pretty down to earth. Doesn't even speak english very well, yet is the best one exuding the traits that sell you the product. You won't see her fluctuating in her lifestyle or be inconsistent in her behavior in front of the camera or behind it.
She is a magnificent in promoting the fun and sexy VS image they want to sell, and comes off as a professional H2T. I commend her on that.
Not an inspiration to me body-wise, but definitely a role model. As well as Doutzen. Good job Ale.

Reactions: 1 user
Don't find her attractive. In the least. Plus she comes off as very air-headed (although it could be that she isn't very good at speaking English?) but I watched her on Fashion Police and she just...didn't sound intelligent.

I think this might be it. I don't sound very intelligent speaking Spanish either :p