Alessandra Ambrosio

Ugh, VS doesn't appreciate her at all.

11 years and they FINALLY give her the Fantasy Bra, which is actually an underwhelming one and actually cheaper than Cameron Rusell's outfit (The Fantas Bra was $2.5 M and Cameron's outfit was $5 M. DAFUQ?).

And then in her moment, in which she finally gets to walk with the Fantasy Bra, she does it while Rihanna performs and they don't give her much attention anyway.

What ticks me off is that she's one of the most hardworking VS Angels, 11 freakin' years. And of course, Candice gets most of the attention (and her Circus Segment outfit was more expensive than the Fantasy Bra) :rolleyes:

And remember last year when they treated Miranda like a pampered princess when she got the Fantasy Bra? I feel that VS just doesn't appreciate Ale much. She's not a favorite, but she deserves to be treated with more respect than that.

1352389051_alessandra-ambrosio-rihanna-zoom.jpg

Yes I agree with you. And I was quite shocked that Ale hadn't walked in the fantasy bra before. But I think her face is so gorgeous but still think her legs are getting way to muscular for my taste.

The fantasy bra was so wasted this year. They didn't showcase it at all! If I hadn't known beforehand, then I would've just thought it was a regular bra. Alessandra should've at least opened or closed the segment while wearing the FB.

Ugh, I've never liked her legs; they always seem so short and bulky...her entire body is so badly proportioned :/

Sure, she has short legs but at least they're very skinny. I don't think they're that bad at all.

I think it is all about shape of her legs. They don't look like straight pencils. :grin: She also has wide hips so that's why they may look that bad. But actually, when she is skinny i like her body. She's always been very womanly, and doesn't have shape like a boy. Even when she was a teenager.
Here for example:
is-alessandra-ambrosio-too-skinny.jpg

Skinny%20Alessandra%20Ambrosio%20%20Bikini%20Pictures2.jpg

its_all_fun_and_games_for_alessandra_ambrosio.jpg

alessandra-ambrosio-st-barts-02.jpg

I don't know why, but I just love her:) she is not full of herself, she seems modest, down to earth, came back in shape fast after birth.... she is my muse:kiss: sorry, had to say it :grin:

I don't know why, but I just love her:) she is not full of herself, she seems modest, down to earth, came back in shape fast after birth.... she is my muse:kiss: sorry, had to say it :grin:

I agree! :oops:
She looks like the perfect mom.

I think it is all about shape of her legs. They don't look like straight pencils. :grin: She also has wide hips so that's why they may look that bad. But actually, when she is skinny i like her body. She's always been very womanly, and doesn't have shape like a boy. Even when she was a teenager.
Here for example:
is-alessandra-ambrosio-too-skinny.jpg

Skinny%20Alessandra%20Ambrosio%20%20Bikini%20Pictures2.jpg

its_all_fun_and_games_for_alessandra_ambrosio.jpg

alessandra-ambrosio-st-barts-02.jpg
I actually find her to have a very boy-ish body, quite unfeminine, apple shaped and narrow hips. xD

I actually find her to have a very boy-ish body, quite unfeminine, apple shaped and narrow hips. xD

yes, maybe on this pictures but look at her tights. For me, boy-ish bod has fo example Gisele Bundchen with her long skinny legs, but Ale is more feminine. And sometimes it looks like she's wider in legs than in hips.
Alessandra-Ambrosio-605405.jpg

i quite like her legs, maybe not model-standard-wise, but they look so 'effortlessly' skinny to me(the way they are shaped).
from today
FFN_Ambrosio_Alessandra_PABLOFF_011813_50993355-520x690.jpg

FFN_Ambrosio_Alessandra_PABLOFF_011813_50993362.jpg