Alessandra Ambrosio

A

astrid

My favourite VS supermodel and probably the skinniest along Miranda Kerr. I heard she was pregnant for two months in VS fashion show in November 2011. Congrats Ale!

Born: April 11, 1981 (age 30), Brazil
Height:5 ft 9.5 in (1.77 m)
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Measurements: 34B-23-34.5 (US) 85-57.5-86 (EU)
Weight: 112 lbs / 51 kg
Dress size: 2 US/32 EU
Agency: Storm Model Management
Marylin Agency
Model Management Hamburg

Attachments

• 021182726.jpg
    021182726.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 339
  • model_jimmy_choo.jpg
    model_jimmy_choo.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 302
  • 1291212082-44.jpg
    1291212082-44.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 306
  • alessandra ambrosio 23.jpg
    alessandra ambrosio 23.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 316
  • Alessandra-Ambrosio-skinny-jeans-5.jpg
    Alessandra-Ambrosio-skinny-jeans-5.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 295
Gorgeous! I will not stop until I look like this! Ha ha! xx

I put first pic on my Iphone screen to look her all the time :luv:

She's one of my favorite vs models to, love her and its really good idea to put pic of your favorite model on your phone desktop! Reminds you always when you look at you're phone. She's gorgeous congrats Alessandra! :grin:

One of my fave models for the fact she's tiny but also does it looking tanned/toned/healthy in general. Some of the super skinny runway models turn me off when they have no muscle tone or colour in their skin, but she always looks great. Noone can turn around and say she looks starved to 'death' huh? ;)

One of my fave models for the fact she's tiny but also does it looking tanned/toned/healthy in general. Some of the super skinny runway models turn me off when they have no muscle tone or colour in their skin, but she always looks great. Noone can turn around and say she looks starved to 'death' huh? ;)

Because she eats much more than the other models and she got pregnant twice without any problem. On photos she often eats ice-cream or having lunch. I think she's naturally skinny, so jelaous of her, but at the same time I adore her :luv:

Alessandra is 8 months pregnant and just posed nude for a jewlery ad

image.jpg

Her arms and legs are so still thin and her tummy is the only thing that has really grown.

Learn from this Jessica, then you won't have to be in hiding the last month of your pregnancy.

Alessandra is 8 months pregnant and just posed nude for a jewlery ad

image.jpg

Her arms and legs are so still thin and her tummy is the only thing that has really grown.

Learn from this Jessica, then you won't have to be in hiding the last month of your pregnancy.

beautiful :luv:

Because she eats much more than the other models and she got pregnant twice without any problem. On photos she often eats ice-cream or having lunch. I think she's naturally skinny, so jelaous of her, but at the same time I adore her :luv:

She probably also works out a lot. She has that fit, toned, low body fat, well-fed healthy look. I love VS models because they always look very fit, not like they're wasting away.

pretty sure my hip bones are just not built the same way. there's something sooo perfect about the way her torso/stomach is. i think it's just not realistic for me to strive for it, honestly. sigh...

Early modeling pics of Allessandra when she was a bit thicker (but I actually think she was facially more beautiful here):

77217_alesambro174ge_122_595lo1.jpg

77221_alesambro199gz_122_209lo1.jpg

77216_alesambro161ze_122_497lo1.jpg

Bigger post-baby legs but I'm sure those will disappear within weeks :luv:

article-2159015-1398985D000005DC-272_468x756.jpg