Alena Shishkova?

Gemma

Rookie
Mar 2, 2012
NYC
Visually stunning, obviously artificially enhanced but gorgeous nonetheless. I think she's a signed model? Or a "tumblr famous" model? What do you girls think? I have mixed feelings about her, as if there is something missing... :hmm:

x_03ecdddc.jpg

AM.jpg

tumblr_mbzdo0qX6T1rs8w48o1_500.jpg

alena3.jpg

tumblr_lzbblieg8V1qfep67o1_500.jpg

Wow I've never been this conflicted before. She's insanely beautiful but at the same time over the top fake. I think if she chose a different hair color she wouldn't look so enhanced.

Wow I've never been this conflicted before. She's insanely beautiful but at the same time over the top fake. I think if she chose a different hair color she wouldn't look so enhanced.

She is naturally blonde.

Ok she looks so much more natural in that video before all the surgery! I don't think she looks bad at all now but even her natural blonde hair looks fake.

I'm so jealous of her. Think that's the reason she's so unlikeable for me haha :grin:

I'm fairly certain that she won 3rd place in the 2011 Miss Russia contest! I was looking at her photos, and I have mixed opinions too, some look so insanely photoshopped, while looking at her on television or in videos she looks more naturally beautiful.

Ok she looks so much more natural in that video before all the surgery! I don't think she looks bad at all now but even her natural blonde hair looks fake.

She is naturally blonde but dyes it to a lighter shade of blonde. You can see the darker roots in some pictures. I think I do like her, but in a celeb kind of way. High fashion models seem like organic bombshells whereas for her, it seems a little forced. Am I crazy? LOL

Alena is very reminiscent of Megan Fox (who I love) as a brunette.

alena-shishkova-beautiful-brunette-cute-eyes-Favim.com-327641_large.jpg

She is naturally blonde but dyes it to a lighter shade of blonde. You can see the darker roots in some pictures. I think I do like her, but in a celeb kind of way. High fashion models seem like organic bombshells whereas for her, it seems a little forced. Am I crazy? LOL

Alena is very reminiscent of Megan Fox (who I love) as a brunette.

alena-shishkova-beautiful-brunette-cute-eyes-Favim.com-327641_large.jpg

Yeah I know what you're saying, she's trying too hard to be so beautiful. If she had her natural hair color, no tan, and less injections or whatever she has going on, she could be a natural stunner. She's so pretty but just too artificial and it shows. :(

I feel like she looks better without so much eye makeup. In the video, for example.

When I looked at the pictures from Tumblr, her face sort of reminded me of a blonde version of Felice Fawn. Especially when she makes that "sexy but serious" face.
She looked really sweet in the casting video, though.
A bit too artificial for my liking :hmm:

I'm gonna say I ·LOVE· the over the top, artificial look. I don't know, I wish I could pull that shit off. Platinum hair, tan body, tons of makeup, glitzy outfits... :oops:

I'm gonna say I ·LOVE· the over the top, artificial look. I don't know, I wish I could pull that shit off. Platinum hair, tan body, tons of makeup, glitzy outfits... :oops:

I love the natural look, but I think Alena can pull it off 100%

@Xsmall, always making me :lol: with your posts!

The fake look is not my cup of tea either, and she looks very... ahem, Russian oligarch wifey-type. Although, she is sort of fascinating to look at.

This makes me think walking cliche much?:

tumblr_mlv2sjQhq91rs8w48o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mg9cxmmRK71rs8w48o1_500.jpg

Her features are just too, too much for me. I think I'd like her better if something went, i.e. her lips were smaller or something. Also, what type of "model" is she? I'm not really familiar with her.

I think in some of her pictures she looks charming and beautiful in a way I can dig (mostly the ones where she is wearing little makeup). i.e.:

tumblr_mcg5ipzk6b1rs8w48o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbbshwY1eB1rs8w48o1_500.jpg

Finally, what are you girls' thoughts on her body? I'm surprised that hasn't gotten more comments.

tumblr_mp3qbtQ11n1rs8w48o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mlv2qjpDNO1rs8w48o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mgz386LlER1rs8w48o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mr1td5weF61rs8w48o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mpvjmnkC2Z1rs8w48o1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its too much make up for my taste, if she would cut back on the make up I think she would look nice!

2s0h835.jpg

I really like this photo, and clothing but she should change the shoes.. and have less make up also!

I did move her thread to the celebrities section because I thought it was more appropriate :kiss:

EDIT: Ok found more images of her during her more "natural look." I'm totally torn because I love her look back then, she was a total model. She is still gorgeous in my opinion, but not in a model way but more of a .. socialite type I suppose.