Alena Lyashenko

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
Recently Verified
Feb 1, 2015
Signed with Avant :naughty:

Also the non-model threads being constantly on the first page of the Models forum is boring me. :meh:

gjGb1Goajq8.jpg
Alyona-Lyashenko-avant22.jpg
lyashenko-by-toni3-864x1024.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-02-27 at 2.58.40 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-02-27 at 3.04.37 PM.jpg

I adore her boney shoulders. I just wish she would pout a little less in some of her photos and maybe drop a little (especially on the legs which seem to be a problem in some of her photos) but I think she has a lot of potential... especially since she's with Avant. :sneaky:

lyashenko-by-toni2-771x1024.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Gorgeous face in every angle! Love her collar and hip bones

According to her Avant page:
height 178 (5'10)
bust 80 (31.5)
waist 59 (23)
hips 88 (34.5)

Hm, she's nice and all, but I feel she has a very generic face. I'd forget her in a second...

Reactions: 1 user
Agree with those who said beautiful but could lose a little.
She has a bony upper body which I really like, if she could get tiny legs she'd be the total package in my book

Agree with those who said beautiful but could lose a little.
She has a bony upper body which I really like, if she could get tiny legs she'd be the total package in my book
Yeah. This might just be me but I have noticed that many new faces are signed with a few pounds to lose especially around the legs. Within a short period of time they usually either get their head in it and lose the weight and become skinny and successful, or they keep gaining and are dropped or become more commercial. I hope she's the first!

Reactions: 1 user