90719W7_MORISSETTE_B-GR_01.jpg

AlanisMori_Wrigh_2009-02.jpg

Alanis-Morissette-0809.jpg

7925_672396196686_121500063_39983013_7717604_n.jpg

alanis_peoplemag(1).jpg

NOW

alanis-morissette-performing-11.jpg

alanis-morissette_EXC_PabloFF_052612-9126995.jpg

Oh dear, I feel sorry for her :(. Especially because I have read that she has struggled with an ED.

Oh dear. I had Jagged Little Pill on repeat ad infinitum when I was in high school.

I guess you know you're getting old when the people you thought were so kick ass in high school are settling in to mommy-hood.

Oh dear. I had Jagged Little Pill on repeat ad infinitum when I was in high school.

I guess you know you're getting old when the people you thought were so kick ass in high school are settling in to mommy-hood.

momm-hood is not an excuse. Look at Victoria Beckham. More stunning then ever. I actually had a friend that during her pregnancy did not gain an extra ounce (you could tell by the face). As soon as her pregnancy was over she went right back to her pre-baby weight.

@Vanity yeah, you're right. Some women don't let it take over their life. But it's an exception, and it's a little sad that Alanis isn't one (at least not so far). She's done some silly things, but I always admired how independent she was.

Ack--I miss the 90s, and I feel old. I guess I'll throw on some Alanis and Fiona and Mazzy Star on my Spotify for a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow I didnt even know she had a kid :wtf: hopefully she sheds the weight soon because it's not looking very good on her...

I don't care if she's gained. Alanis Morissette kicks ass. Her music is so amazing.

If I consider someone an "artist," I care less about their weight. If someone is merely a "celebrity," I tend to be more critical because their fame depends on an image.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't care if she's gained. Alanis Morissette kicks ass. Her music is so amazing.

If I consider someone an "artist," I care less about their weight. If someone is merely a "celebrity," I tend to be more critical because their fame depends on an image.

This. I love you :luv:

I love Alanis' music, too. She's so damn good. A true artist for sure!