Ala Sekula

Emilia Wickstead FW17
_WIC0243.jpg

Daks FW17
KIM_2500.jpg

Fyodor Golan
LFW-AW17-Fyodor-Golan-Krish-Nagari-The-Upcoming-28-2-1024x1534.jpg

Fyodor-Golan-Fall-Winter-2017-Fashion-show-LFW23.jpg

I also really like how on insta she's putting the designer name next to the photo? Obviously I don't really know how it's taken in the industry but it comes off as being respectful of the designer and not making the whole thing about herself

i.e.

Also

:luvluv:

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
IMG_0250.PNG

*Unless you are a child of nepotism in which case you show up when you like and eat McDonalds during fashion week :hahano:

Reactions: 2 users
The difference maybe 10lbs makes (complete estimate...). Anyway, I heart Ala. She's like a breath of fresh air-much needed at this time (with all the non/celeb models).

The difference maybe 10lbs makes (complete estimate...). Anyway, I heart Ala. She's like a breath of fresh air-much needed at this time (with all the non/celeb models).

I'm sure there was some weight loss involved, but I was thinking it could also be due to being 1.5 years older/maturing in the face.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
Recent polaroids at her mother agency, Gaga Models
uLfSmUJ.png

wAw1KPm.png
Idk if I have warped vision right now or if it's just the boots on the first pic but she looks a bit softer than I would have expected? :nervous:

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Idk if I have warped vision right now or if it's just the boots on the first pic but she looks a bit softer than I would have expected? :nervous:
i dont think its only you... she probably gained about 5 pounds give or take.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Mini update on Ala:

backstage at Ralph and Russo
zt0yHUP.png

Ralph and Russo SS18
be5uNUT.jpg

kDbfuVa.png

NYFW SS18
wcShgjh.png

2E6JZTk.png

Reactions: 1 user