Ajak Deng

4959355431.jpg

This is how I aspire to look during winter at all times

And then you scroll down and read some idiot's comment about how the real reason she couldn't book any work was because she's ugly, and THAT'S why she's leaving.
:facepalm:
:headbang: I know! Just because she doesn't conform to his narrow minded idea of beauty doesn't mean she is unattractive. Ugh!

Reactions: 1 user
:headbang: I know! Just because she doesn't conform to his narrow minded idea of beauty doesn't mean she is unattractive. Ugh!

Too many people don't ever get past the mainstream beauty narrative - makes me sad thinking about how there are beautiful people out there in the world, who will never realize how friggin' beautiful they are and be persecuted for being different by the low-brow mindedness of others around them.

OT; I remember this random couple I spotted while travelling through Turkey. It was a fisherman (he had just stepped off a boat with fishing nets) and who I assume was his wife trailing behind him...they looked weathered by hard labour....but their faces were SO BEAUTIFUL. Worthy of a cover.

Reactions: 1 user
I hope she writes a tell-all ! :twisted:

But she seems to be too intelligent for that kind of move and has self worth left.

My solidarity is with her, :inluv:

Reactions: 2 users