Agynes Deyn

StarvedFatass

Rookie
Jan 19, 2012
Latvia
Anyone has heard about this model lately? She used to gorgeous, seen in every fashion magazine and editorial, campaign, but then her fame an activity disappeared..:(
Her fans were told that she is stepping off to improve her actress career.
Considering ,that I used to be a die-hard fan of hers, i recently found a short movie where she is starring. If you still remember Deyn, check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fziRTiEF_Ck

If honest, I think that storyline is kind of boring, her giggles lame, but the clothing and sorroundings are nice. :p
Plus I am disappointed seeing, that she has gained weight. Don't you think so?
How do you like the movie?

Reactions: 1 user
i used to quite agynes but i did always wonder why she changed her name (and considering my first name is the same it led me to believe i should too haha)
she was super skinny at one point, but i always thought her jaw looked really manly and im not a fan of that! she has definitely gained in that video...

Reactions: 1 user
i used to quite agynes but i did always wonder why she changed her name (and considering my first name is the same it led me to believe i should too haha)
she was super skinny at one point, but i always thought her jaw looked really manly and im not a fan of that! she has definitely gained in that video...

Don't quite a lot models change their name? But Agynes Deyn- it's catchy
I like manliness in women faces, so i think it was her accent. I don't understand why she gained so much...

haha yeah true, just cos mine is hers it worries me that ive got to start thinking of a quirky name hahaha
i like manliness to an extent but i think her height/boy crop/slightly broader frame/jutting jaw was just too much for me in some pictures, hahaha.
her accent? isnt she just british? she was scouted working in a fish and chip shop about an hour from mine, ive been there once! haha
i knoww, same for gemma ward though, so much promise and then they gain...its like..why??

She's concentrating on getting into the movie business. Here she is as a stripper (!) in the movie Pusher. She's definitely gained quite a bit but I guess strippers are generally quite busty and fleshy...not that I'd know or anything ;)

Screen-Shot-2012-01-10-at-8.25.13-AM.png

Before:

She had such potential to be the next big thing...

Agyness_Deyn-Inez_Van_Lamsweerde-Vinoodh_Matadin-V.jpg

Agyness_Deyn_35527t.jpg

deyn03081.jpg

Then she went and did this.....

agyness-deyn-bikini.jpg

Pah!

To be honest, she's always come off as a bit of a try-hard to me. If you compare her attitude with Freja's, it's like she's trying really hard to pull off a certain look and Freja doesn't even think about it, if you know what I mean.

Also, I don't think the shaved hair suits her very well:

6a01287653e94a970c0133ecd3910c970b-800wi.jpg

Agyness is super try hard. She's part of that socialite pack in london along with Henry and they make sure they get invited to all the fashion parties. I just don't like her, and I didn't like her runway or editorial work as a model.

I've always found her really quite boring and far too manly. I think she's gained recently ...?

I agree, her weight gain is unbelievable (mostly because I am always shocked, seeing people who once was "naturally" skinny pack on weight, I wonder how do they manage that.. :sneaky:):
agyness-deyn.jpg

she used to be skinnier, but actually now I realize, that she was not too much of model material. Also she wasn't toned. Skinny fat, I would say.

That short-haired pixie look only suits girls who are superskinny. Definitely not Agynes :/ I can't believe how much weight she gained, she does not look well.