Adrianne Ho

bingeonvogue

Deputy Head Bitch
Staff member
Recently Verified
Feb 1, 2015
(I searched for her but couldn't find her so I'm assuming there's no thread?)

So I usually prefer vlada bodies to "fitspo" etc. but lately I'm getting into working out because I've been a little down and I find exercise helps regulate my mood :) But Adrianne Ho is so hot!!!! I don't like many "fitness" models, but she'e one of the few skinny-fit bodies on celebrities/models that I am in love with.

Here's her insta:
https://instagram.com/adrianneho/

descente-womens-training-1-spring-summer-lookbook-featuring-adrianne-ho-1-871x580.jpg
streetsnaps-adrianne-ho-3.jpg

:bow:

Screen Shot 2015-04-13 at 6.40.55 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-13 at 6.41.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-13 at 6.41.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-13 at 6.43.58 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-04-13 at 6.44.18 PM.png

Honestly not vlada skinny but for me she's great fitness inspo and she's just so hot :lol::confused:

"Born in the multicultural city of Toronto, raised by a French mother and Chinese father, Adrianne Ho grew up with a strong appreciation for rich food and quality living. Once she was discovered and started modeling globally, she adapted a healthier approach to worldly cuisines, as well as developed a strong passion for health and fitness.

Adrianne has been featured on several magazine covers, countless fashion editorials, and numerous beauty campaigns with clients including Maybelline, L’Oreal, and MAC Cosmetics. As the modern menswear muse Adrianne has been tapped by the likes of Nike, Stussy, Levi’s..."

This is what her site says. Ugh she's perfect haha love all things french :p

I think she is beautifully toned although she's not Vlada skinny. :grin:

I love her! I live in Toronto and years ago before she moved to NYC she would always be a door girl (doing guestlist) and every time I would see her, I would be like, 'Wow. She is so beautiful'. She is such a beauty. Her face alone is perfect.

I'm not a fan. I do like fit/toned models just because it does motivate me to keep working out. I admire anyone that workouts and I love the discipline that people put in but her boobs are just too big for my liking. I also prefer a more delicate look, but she does have a gorgeous face.