Adriana Lima

9iM3aV5l.jpg

Her face looks fantastic, but her stomach has totally ballooned :wtf:

Mtdt77al.jpg
iw3o9pFl.jpg

The only constant about her have always been her legs, but that's not her merit. She's a classic apple shape. Every batch of photos I see of her she's either lost water weight or gained it, which is immediately visible on her face-arms-mid section. One day her face is round, the next day she has cheekbones.
It's probably heavy workouts (notorious for provoking water retention), stress, lack of sleep, jet lag etc. She's obviously prone to holding onto water.

I don't like any of her photoshoots or when she's on runway. She just looks so average and chubby. If I didn't see her in a video or whatever there would be no way that I would like her. I used to wonder why people considered her beautiful, I just didn't see it. I only started liking her more recently. But, I swear when she's in a video or being natural I find her incredibly beautiful. Still not a fan of her body and wish she would just drop the weight. Anyhoo, I actually thought in this video she looks stunning. Although it does look like her boobs can't hold the dress up.

tumblr_nedm0md7uz1rizxhpo1_500.png
What do you think about the fantasy bra. She will wear it for the 3rd time!!
Also Adriana and Alessandra look like "plus" size models to me.

VS shows Ale so little love. Lima looks puffier than ever. Candice is pretty much in plus sized territory now too. So I guess VS prefers its models puffy/big.

tumblr_nedm0md7uz1rizxhpo1_500.png
What do you think about the fantasy bra. She will wear it for the 3rd time!!
Also Adriana and Alessandra look like "plus" size models to me.
I couldn't care less who wears the fantasy bras but gosh I just want to to shake her and tell her to lose the weight. She's so big. I actually feel sick looking at these pictures even though I think Adriana is super stunning.

Back when she was younger she had an incredible body, very slender and an incredible feline face to go with it. However now she just looks like a mum. She's the definition of sexy so I ADORE her for VS, but as a model in general, far to big and it's very very clear she will never go back to her old ways, she's a mother now and thats her main priority over modelling

I would say AL hasn't any other model face in her repertoire other than this lame vulgar sexy pose she has used for the last 10 years.

Either Adriana is a biological wonder or that pic is just unfortunate on all levels. :eek: Has she lost 20cm of her height while gaining on thighs and face ?

lol, Adriana felt to deny some tiny tabloid 10-liner claiming she and A.Ambrosio
trashing the celebrity models:

'Absolutely not true, magazines sometimes make a big buzz to sale creating negative and false reports. I absolutely love those 2 girls :blahblah: and I can't Believe sometimes how negative those magazines can be. This kind of news go against my character and against the values that my mother teach me.' (AL on instagram)

capturar.jpg

plus recent:

limka_EN_01207427_2263.jpeg.a027dcfc6cca5d50da3147d0fa2b593e.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
lol, Adriana felt to deny some tiny tabloid 10-liner claiming she and A.Ambrosio
trashing the celebrity models:

'Absolutely not true, magazines sometimes make a big buzz to sale creating negative and false reports. I absolutely love those 2 girls :blahblah: and I can't Believe sometimes how negative those magazines can be. This kind of news go against my character and against the values that my mother teach me.' (AL on instagram)

capturar.jpg

plus recent:

limka_EN_01207427_2263.jpeg.a027dcfc6cca5d50da3147d0fa2b593e.jpeg
She still looks so beautiful. She's past her prime but still gives many models of the moment a run for their money with that face, I think she's very striking. She's 34 (If I'm not wrong) and had two kids...her body looked good when she was younger:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg