Adriana Lima

i don't get it why people find her pretty, i think she looks so annoying....

i don't want to offend anyone though:) i just can't stand her:rolleyes:

I wish I would see her the way you do, because everytime I look at her I'm dying a little inside and my self-esteem suddenly vanishes entirely... :bow:

same happens with me when i look at pictures of Sigrid, or Ginta:oops: i'm just not so into this sexy classical beach-babe pretty-thing.
anyway, i'm sure you look beautiful:)

Reactions: 1 user
She's the epitome of sexiness. But I do think she should stay away from real HF - I know she can't help it, but she looks sexy no matter what she does, and that rarely works in HF.

My favourite picture of her:
Adriana-Lima-8.jpg

I've always been a fan of Adrianas, especially when she was younger.

Adriana_Lima_00347.jpg

Eww look at the other girls bootay!!! and thighs!!! OMG

adriana_lima_004.jpg

Favorite photo of her^

pic054.jpg

She was perfection, not saying she isn't beautiful now, but when she was younger she was unbelievably gorgeous!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she's gorgeous! She's supersexy but still seems to be a very nice person.
I don't understand why she felt the need to do VS only weeks after she gave birth, but other than that, I love her!

I really like most of her photos. The only ones that seem to erk me at all are the ones that are taken looking upwards and not a profile. She has great features and she knows how to take photos. I wouldn't even say shes too far on the "sexy".

Her face is heart breaking my beautiful but her body is very average. She always looks the biggest next to the VS models.

can't believe she's 32...

Last edited by a moderator:
Shooting VS Holiday 2013 commercial

She's looking pretty toned! Probably because the VSFS is coming up soon...

After her second pregnancy I imagine she must be working hard.

adriana-lima-behati-prinsloo-vs-lingerie-shoot-more-pics-01.jpg

adriana-lima-behati-prinsloo-vs-lingerie-shoot-more-pics-02.jpg

adriana-lima-behati-prinsloo-vs-lingerie-shoot-more-pics-16.jpg

i can't believe she's 32. when my mom was 32, i was 6. i cannot imagine being a 6 year old and having a mom that looks like that. she's the same age as alessandra, but she aged so, so much better.